You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Crime Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 325>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 9:20pm
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 2:58am
LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 11:42am
Brilliant Tj LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2018 at 12:06pm
A homeless guy with cerebal palsy was stabbed frenzidly in the neck and face, suspect is under 18 years. 

The sun driving the nation insaneUnhappy
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 8:53am
stabbed 150 times apparently. That's a massacre
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 10:11am
Originally posted by kingofkings kingofkings wrote:

Where'd you hear that?
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 10:24am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by kingofkings kingofkings wrote:

Where'd you hear that?

Mentioned in one of the papers yesterday, stabbed upto 150 times.
Was either The Times or The Indo .
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 10:26am
f**king hell that's grim. It happened around the corner from me.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 12:12pm
150 times, jaysus. 

I'd assume the lad murdered was a fairly harmless type going by the reports about him, let down by the state and murdered horrifically by a young pyscho. 
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

150 times, jaysus. 

I'd assume the lad murdered was a fairly harmless type going by the reports about him, let down by the state and murdered horrifically by a young pyscho. 

Indeed, seems to have been well known in the area, had cerebral palsy and was a target for scumbags taking advantage of taking the piss out of him.  Then one scumbag butchers him, a youth.  Given his age, he'll be out in his twenties more than likely.

Grim.

RIP to the poor lad. Cry
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 1:00pm
The newly appointed GC will sort everything out...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

150 times, jaysus. 

Indeed, seems to have been well known in the area, had cerebral palsy and was a target for scumbags taking advantage of taking the piss out of him.  Then one scumbag butchers him, a youth.  Given his age, he'll be out in his twenties more than likely.

Grim.

RIP to the poor lad. Cry

Super Dave would know this one, but I think release dates are different with youth crimes. I think I heard recently where one murderer from a very young age was up for review and the recommendation from the psychologists was no way is he been released, as he is too dangerous. I'm sketchy on this 2nd hand story...so SD should be able to advise 

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 26 Jun 2018 at 1:34pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 1:57pm
14 year old son (at the time of the killing) of well known gangland crim got 6 years with 18 months suspended for manslaughter.

So 4.5 years max.  Back out before he's 21, the age the young fella he stabbed was.

Fook that for a system.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
kingofkings View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Going to a 'Bigger Club' next season

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingofkings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 2:10pm
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 2:33pm
It's so sad reading that article. They're f**king animals up that way.

We started looking after Adam 10 years ago after his mother had died. He had cerebral palsy and couldn't walk properly.

"Yet youths would mug him, shave his head and shave rude images like penises into the hair on the back of his head, where he couldn't see it.

"He had a very tough childhood. There were times he used to sleep in an abandoned car, but someone burned that out."

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

14 year old son (at the time of the killing) of well known gangland crim got 6 years with 18 months suspended for manslaughter.

So 4.5 years max.  Back out before he's 21, the age the young fella he stabbed was.

Fook that for a system.

that's not 150 times, something very wrong with that killer.

But agree the other scrote out after 4 years is terrible 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 2:46pm

We started looking after Adam 10 years ago after his mother had died. He had cerebral palsy and couldn't walk properly.

"Yet youths would mug him, shave his head and shave rude images like penises into the hair on the back of his head, where he couldn't see it.

"He had a very tough childhood. There were times he used to sleep in an abandoned car, but someone burned that out."

scum. There's a gofundme page stuck €20 in it, they've exceeded the €5,000 target, at least he can be given more dignity in death then in life
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2018 at 3:43pm

scum. There's a gofundme page stuck €20 in it, they've exceeded the €5,000 target, at least he can be given more dignity in death then in life

ClapCry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 125126127128129 325>
  Share Topic