Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192119221923
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Huge result credit to Brendan for his substitutions.
Thanks mate 
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 hours 9 minutes ago at 3:31pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Huge result credit to Brendan for his substitutions.
Thanks mate 

Always a pleasure.

Big smile
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 24 minutes ago at 12:16am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

His CV wouldn’t fill me with much confidence

Seems another gamble/project 

That was on Kuhn

Who’s picking these players? One google of his Wikipedia page told me he wasn’t near good enough 
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 54 minutes ago at 9:46am
Out of jail yesterday again. This just isnt sustainable. Thought Tomoki had a good game and great impact from Idah. Massive couple of games coming up. Expect Hearts to morphe into Barca 2011 for our visit on Sun. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 43 minutes ago at 9:57am
Rodgers under fire for saying "good girl" to an interviewer on Radio Scotland
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 42 minutes ago at 9:58am
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Out of jail yesterday again. This just isnt sustainable. Thought Tomoki had a good game and great impact from Idah. Massive couple of games coming up. Expect Hearts to morphe into Barca 2011 for our visit on Sun. 

That's it. Won't keep getting away with sh*te performances, and for the most part yesterday was sh*te. 

I said a few weeks ago that I think Rangers will win every game against the rest of the teams until the end of the season, and that in itself should be enough to take the title away from Celtic

PS - the Hearts don't try against Rangers theory is pathetic and the latest head in the sand conspiracy from Celtic fans, IMO. 
They hammered them on Saturday as they have got their signings right in recent windows and are in great form since Clement came in. 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 4 hours 40 minutes ago at 10:00am
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 38 minutes ago at 10:02am
Hearts are 3rd in the league and are being managed by Naismith, yet the best they could muster up against Rangers was a 5-0 defeat.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 36 minutes ago at 10:04am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Hearts are 3rd in the league and are being managed by Naismith, yet the best they could muster up against Rangers was a 5-0 defeat.

Celtic would be beating them 5-0 also if they were ran better from boardroom and dugout

Its head in the sand mentality from fans who are afraid to admit that they're up against an improving and what looks superior Rangers side

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 4 hours 36 minutes ago at 10:04am
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 31 minutes ago at 11:09am

That's it. Won't keep getting away with sh*te performances, and for the most part yesterday was sh*te. 

I said a few weeks ago that I think Rangers will win every game against the rest of the teams until the end of the season, and that in itself should be enough to take the title away from Celtic

PS - the Hearts don't try against Rangers theory is pathetic and the latest head in the sand conspiracy from Celtic fans, IMO. 
They hammered them on Saturday as they have got their signings right in recent windows and are in great form since Clement came in. 

Didnt say they dont try vs them but they definitely raise their game vs us. 
Godzilla View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 26 minutes ago at 11:14am

And do Hibs not raise their game vs Rangers?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 47 minutes ago at 1:53pm
Great stuff from Idah yesterday, 2 lovely finishes

A much improved 3 Nd half yesterday but still just got away with it
Hopefully that will gain some kind of momentum

CCV being back will be huge, Scales (and no one else at CB) can bring the ball out of defence to build attacks the way he (and Starfleet to a lesser extent) did
A pivotal player in this team
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 45 minutes ago at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Godzilla Godzilla wrote:

And do Hibs not raise their game vs Rangers?

Well Hibs lost 3-0 and 4-0 to Rangers, so probably not!.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192119221923
  Share Topic