Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146214631464
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Grinds my gears.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:38am
It isn’t just that he refused to play, it is that he is useless and refused to play. He was poor on Sunday and people are making out he was brilliant because he did well for the goal. He was all over the place at their set-pieces and McAleny was running him ragged at times. He has no awareness at all. 
If Celtic can’t get anyone better they should pack up.
you were probably told to leave an Irish centre one night but kept mouthing off and some big church going Gaa player f**ked you out the door hence your hatred for the Catholic Church and Gaa aswell!
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:43am
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The one down side of the weekend is the video of the 5 year old kid singing the jimmy bell song at a club up the north somewhere

Sometimes we don’t help ourselves

I would have 3 down sides. That story you mention, the coin throwing, and the loud and clearly audible singing of "you're just a fat orange bastard" on Sky Sports to Kris Boyd. Embarrassing from a support who claim they don't sing sectarian songs.

dont agree with the coin throwing as for the FOB its only the truth and he should be taken to task for the comments in the paper i hope we get them post split and someone splits him in 2 

And if/when Rangers fans were singing "you're just a fat fenian bastard" to Neil Lennon you would think there's nothing wrong with that either?

i have no objection to them singing that or anything else to us or any player as it just shows how much we get under their skin, as for boyd he is a non entity in my opinion and best ignored

i dont buy into this moral high ground attitude of we have to be whiter than they are 

anyone know where that vid was filmed, some suggesting it was belfast 

But you've just said you want him taken to task for comments he made about Celtic as a pundit, yet he's a non entity, should be ignored, and doesn't get under your skin.

Boo hoo, he said there was a split in the Celtic changing room earlier in the season and then they went on a great run of results. My attitude is so f**k.

I saw a video of that song being sung about a year ago in a bar in Santa Ponsa, not sure if its the same video. The singer looks like one of the fellas from Shebeen.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:00pm
the bars in Lurgan apparently 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - Yesterday at 12:00pm
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 24 minutes ago at 6:39pm
Apparently scouting Sheffield Wednesday centre back Michael Hector.
Know nothing about him except that he's a career loan player from Chelsea.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146214631464
  Share Topic