You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14611462146314641465 1928>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Apparently that moron Adrian Durham has been sl*gging off Scott Brown on Talksh*te  for his goal celebrations on Sunday Matt Holland also in the studio tried to make a counter argument but Durham was very dismissive of him.

Durham is a closet hun. Sure Rangers players and fans have celebrated in a similar way this season after late winners and he didn't say anything. His show, and Talksport in general, is all about coming out with rash comments to get a reaction from angry fans who will phone in for a debate.

He wanted Rodgers to offer his resignation after losing to Lincoln Red Imps in his first game. Made an afternoon show about it. He took it badly when I tweeted him reminding him of this after Rodgers won back to back trebles last year.

Good on ya.
Cool
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:14am
Another cracker of his was him saying Mark Warburton was his manager of the year, in all British leagues, the year he took Rangers up from the championship
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:16am

Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

The one down side of the weekend is the video of the 5 year old kid singing the jimmy bell song at a club up the north somewhere

Sometimes we don’t help ourselves

I would have 3 down sides. That story you mention, the coin throwing, and the loud and clearly audible singing of "you're just a fat orange bastard" on Sky Sports to Kris Boyd. Embarrassing from a support who claim they don't sing sectarian songs.

dont agree with the coin throwing as for the FOB its only the truth and he should be taken to task for the comments in the paper i hope we get them post split and someone splits him in 2 

i actually fear for us in valencia the amount of rockets thats travelling, bit like our stag do brigade when following Ireland but worse

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:17am

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Is that not the whole point of Talksport?

Very true that's why I give it a wide birth.
I didn’t even know you were due!
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:19am

Another cracker of his was him saying Mark Warburton was his manager of the year, in all British leagues, the year he took Rangers up from the championship

Warburton said if he was still their manager Rangers would be breathing down the necks of Celtic this season.(not literally) Big smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:21am

Is that not the whole point of Talksport?

Very true that's why I give it a wide birth.
I didn’t even know you were due!

No I'm a catholic!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:23am

The one down side of the weekend is the video of the 5 year old kid singing the jimmy bell song at a club up the north somewhere

I would have 3 down sides. That story you mention, the coin throwing, and the loud and clearly audible singing of "you're just a fat orange bastard" on Sky Sports to Kris Boyd. Embarrassing from a support who claim they don't sing sectarian songs.

dont agree with the coin throwing as for the FOB its only the truth and he should be taken to task for the comments in the paper i hope we get them post split and someone splits him in 2 

And if/when Rangers fans were singing "you're just a fat fenian bastard" to Neil Lennon you would think there's nothing wrong with that either?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 19 Feb 2019 at 11:23am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:29am

Apparently that moron Adrian Durham has been sl*gging off Scott Brown on Talksh*te  for his goal celebrations on Sunday Matt Holland also in the studio tried to make a counter argument but Durham was very dismissive of him.

Durham is a closet hun. Sure Rangers players and fans have celebrated in a similar way this season after late winners and he didn't say anything. His show, and Talksport in general, is all about coming out with rash comments to get a reaction from angry fans who will phone in for a debate.

He wanted Rodgers to offer his resignation after losing to Lincoln Red Imps in his first game. Made an afternoon show about it. He took it badly when I tweeted him reminding him of this after Rodgers won back to back trebles last year.

Ross Co away springs to mind.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:32am

And if/when Rangers fans were singing "you're just a fat fenian bastard" to Neil Lennon you would think there's nothing wrong with that either?
Lenny is a Fenian though, and is at least overweight. 
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:34am

I’ve been in a few awful states, but I don’t think I have ever been down the side of a weekend.

Know f**k all about McMahon, but he couldn’t be worse than Boyata.
you really hate Boyata. I know he refused to play and an all that but I’ll be very surprised if we replace him with someone better. 
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:36am

i have no objection to them singing that or anything else to us or any player as it just shows how much we get under their skin, as for boyd he is a non entity in my opinion and best ignored

i dont buy into this moral high ground attitude of we have to be whiter than they are 

anyone know where that vid was filmed, some suggesting it was belfast 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:38am
It isn’t just that he refused to play, it is that he is useless and refused to play. He was poor on Sunday and people are making out he was brilliant because he did well for the goal. He was all over the place at their set-pieces and McAleny was running him ragged at times. He has no awareness at all. 
If Celtic can’t get anyone better they should pack up.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 11:43am

i have no objection to them singing that or anything else to us or any player as it just shows how much we get under their skin, as for boyd he is a non entity in my opinion and best ignored

i dont buy into this moral high ground attitude of we have to be whiter than they are 

anyone know where that vid was filmed, some suggesting it was belfast 

But you've just said you want him taken to task for comments he made about Celtic as a pundit, yet he's a non entity, should be ignored, and doesn't get under your skin.

Boo hoo, he said there was a split in the Celtic changing room earlier in the season and then they went on a great run of results. My attitude is so f**k.

I saw a video of that song being sung about a year ago in a bar in Santa Ponsa, not sure if its the same video. The singer looks like one of the fellas from Shebeen.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 12:00pm
the bars in Lurgan apparently 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 19 Feb 2019 at 12:00pm
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2019 at 6:39pm
Apparently scouting Sheffield Wednesday centre back Michael Hector.
Know nothing about him except that he's a career loan player from Chelsea.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2019 at 7:12pm
Twoinarow View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twoinarow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 12:30am
Originally posted by CSCD CSCD wrote:

Played with Dundalk for 6 months a few years back
2 in a row and we won it in Tallaght
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Twoinarow Twoinarow wrote:

Originally posted by CSCD CSCD wrote:

Played with Dundalk for 6 months a few years back
It would be easier to name teams he hasn't played for. He is definitely a Rodgers type defender as he is f**king useless.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14611462146314641465 1928>
  Share Topic