You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16091610161116121613 1934>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

Reports that we are in talks to sign Elyounoussi and Forster on permanent deals.. they would be huge signings

Forster is a must. Not bothered about Elyounoussi. Chipped in with a few goals, but I was expecting a bit more. Injuries havent helped him but thats maybe another reason to look elsewhere.
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2020 at 9:39pm
Get him fit and motoring and we will have a real player. He is clearly a confidence player. I think he is worth the risk.
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 11:28pm
Damien Duff gone, big loss as the players talked very highly of him. Surprised he didnt stay for one more season with the chance of winning 10. It's not long ago he was saying he'd swim to Glasgow for the chance to work with Celtic
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 11:30pm
Where’s he away to?
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Where’s he away to?

Looking like full time assistant to Stephen Kenny.

Edited by Double Maxim - 23 May 2020 at 11:52pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 7:36am
Wouldn't surprise me if that was COVID related.
He never stayed in Glasgow permanently , preferring the commute to be with his family in Ireland.

This is a massive loss for Celtic.

Edited by CSCD - 24 May 2020 at 7:41am
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 9:17am
I'm fairly sure his family moved to Glasgow?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 9:36am
This was flagged when kenny took over that duff would be leaving celtic to join the ireland back room team.  I believe Andrew's will be the assistant. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 11:26am
Heard a few weeks back it was inevitable he would return home. Is this due to family issues? Surely he would progress better as a coach working day to day with a club team than every few months with international team.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Jock Jock wrote:

Heard a few weeks back it was inevitable he would return home. Is this due to family issues? Surely he would progress better as a coach working day to day with a club team than every few months with international team.

It's a promotion and he wants to work with his country and work at a higher level.  Hardly a surprise 
AKA pedantic kunt
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

It's a promotion and he wants to work with his country and work at a higher level.  Hardly a surprise 
Lower level if anything.  He is really highly thought of at Celtic, which is surprising as he never seemed the most intelligent of players. Seemed a bit of an eejit as a pundit too.
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 2:01pm

This was flagged when kenny took over that duff would be leaving celtic to join the ireland back room team.  I believe Andrew's will be the assistant. 

Hows it a promotion? Hes going from being a first team coach to another coaching role
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 4:26pm
Ah ffs,really bad news
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 4:53pm

Hows it a promotion? Hes going from being a first team coach to another coaching role

SPL is same as LOI bar the 'big 2'  and he is gone to be an international coach. it's a promotion. simple as that 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 8:30am
In the heat of Lisbon...
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 8:32am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

In the heat of Lisbon...

The Lions roared.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 9:03am
And it begins

Kouassi signs for Genk on a permanent deal. No word on a transfer fee though
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 9:24am
Pathetic article.

Doesn't surprise me when I see who wrote it either.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16091610161116121613 1934>
  Share Topic