Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15221523152415251526 1933>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 1:50pm
I think he will. McGregor can’t play the same number of games again and Connell seems a similar sort of player. 
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 11:00am
Reports saying Celtic have rejected a loan move to Preston for Scott Sinclair. Apparently Celtic would prefer to sell him rather than a loan.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 11:16am
Should defo keep him.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2019 at 10:27am
Jullien misses St Johnstone match as he's carrying over a one match ban from French football.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 10:37am
Celtic have been drawn at home to Dunfermline in the second round of the league cup.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 2:55pm
Doesn't look like the Celtic match will be on TV tomorrow. Premier Sports aren't showing it.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 3:11pm
It's something anyway [8(] ........

CELTIC Football Club are delighted to announce that it has agreed terms with talented young player, Leo Hjelde, who has agreed a three-year contract to join the club, subject to international approval.

Initially, the plan is for Leo to join the Reserve team squad, with a view to working towards the first-team.

Leo Hjelde, who is 16 this summer, will be joining Celtic from Rosenborg, and is a highly-rated left-sided centre-back and has represented his country at Under-16 level. Leo’s father Jon, was also a centre-back and during his career played with both Rosenborg and Nottingham Forest.

Leo said: “It is a real honour to join Celtic, I had a number of options in front of me, but I know that Celtic is the right place for me. I have had the opportunity to speak to many people within the club, including the manager, Neil Lennon, and that has been fantastic.

“I know that the club will provide me with the best pathway for my future and I am really looking forward to the next few years of my career at such a fantastic club."
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Doesn't look like the Celtic match will be on TV tomorrow. Premier Sports aren't showing it.
It is on Celtic TV
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

It is on Celtic TV
True but not everyone has access to that.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 7:33am

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

It is on Celtic TV
True but not everyone has access to that.

Not everyone has access to Premier Sports.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 8:18am

THE Bhoys are back in European action tomorrow night (Tuesday, July 30) as they head to Estonia in a commanding position following a five-star performance at Paradise last week.

Neil Lennon’s side face Nomme Kalju in the second leg of the UEFA Champions League second qualifying round tie, leading 5-0 from the first leg, and the Hoops are focused on getting another victory to confirm their place in the next round of the competition.

It’s a 6pm kick-off, and you can watch all the action LIVE worldwide* right here on Celtic TV as the European journey continues.

Join your commentary team of Gerry McCulloch and Joe Donnelly, from 5:45pm as we hear from the Celtic manager before we get underway with the all-important second leg.

Please note that new subscriptions will have a cut-off time tomorrow (Tuesday) of 5pm Celtic Park Time. Please ensure you have set up your subscription before this time to enjoy the game.

Subscribe to Celtic TV now, and watch the Bhoys LIVE WORLDWIDE* as they set out to progress in the competition!

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 8:58am
Christopher Jullien will be making his competitive debut against Nomme Kalju tonight.

Callum McGregor and James Forrest have not travelled in order to give them a rest ahead of Saturday's Premiership opener against St Johnstone.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 6:11pm
1 0 Celtic og.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 8:21pm
Great hit by Shved for his goal Clap 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Great hit by Shved for his goal Clap 
.    Cracking goal. Clap
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 7:40am
important win last night for the coefficient, 8 wins from 8 would be amazing and get us up the rankings again 

cluj is winnable just need to keep it tight out there hit on the break enjoyed tallinn now on to transylvania

at least the fines wont be too bad 
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 8:29am
Is next Tuesday away v Cluj confirmed yet?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2019 at 8:37am
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Is next Tuesday away v Cluj confirmed yet?

sky sports are saying its a 20.00 ko next Tuesday but nothing on celtic.com?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15221523152415251526 1933>
  Share Topic