Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15061507150815091510 1934>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 5:36pm
Lovely stuff indeed
Sponsored Links

BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2019 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Sinclairs last game today , he's been given the armband as a send off

Wonder what mugs will pay his £2mill buy out?
is he meant to be leaving? Haven’t heard anything 
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 7:46am
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Porto still interested in Ntcham apparently. Why is anyone's guess

Yea strange one.

See you tomorrow pal.
 Thumbs Up

Cracking day at Paradise yesterday as always pleasure to see you.

Let's hope we can finish the season off in style on Saturday.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:32pm
Same here DM. Here's hoping. Would be a shock if we couldn't beat them but I Guess it depends which Celtic show up 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:45pm

Same here DM. Here's hoping. Would be a shock if we couldn't beat them but I Guess it depends which Celtic show up 
There are so many worries about players mental and physical fitness that I might put a pessimistic bet on Hearts to soften the potential blow!
It was amazing that I wasn't overly concerned about the impact on the team when Griff opened up about his problems, but I would feel a hell of a lot more confident if he was available!
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:53pm
I think there will be a feel good factor around the squad after yesterday and hope they will carry that over to their performance on Saturday. And the fact that the jambos are sh*te also helps. Can only imagine how low the moral must have been after their performance in Ibrox 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:55pm
He should have played the kids at Ibrox, it would have been a great experience for them and thoroughly deflating for them. An opportunity lost.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

He should have played the kids at Ibrox, it would have been a great experience for them and thoroughly deflating for them. An opportunity lost.

Yeah I wonder has Karamoko Dembele been called a wee black fenian bastid yet
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Yeah I wonder has Karamoko Dembele been called a wee black fenian bastid yet
He lives in Scotland.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 4:55pm
Linked with Bournemouth striker Lys Mousset but they are looking for around 10m. Getting terrible reviews from Bournemouth fans so we’ll probably sign him in all likelihood 
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 5:07pm
I don’t get how we can be linked with players when we don’t have a manager for next season! 

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 4:26pm
WBA England u 19 centre midfielder Rakeem Harper any good?

He's rumoured to be close to signing for Celtic, they only have to pay Albion a nominal development fee (similar to the dembele from Fulham move)

He was a guest of the club at the match on Sunday
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 5:10pm
Reading the other day some old quotes from Ronnie Deila about when he came into Celtic and how unfit the players were. He was shocked at their diet and that he couldn’t see abdominal muscles on many of them
Van Dijk apparently was 16 stone 4 when RD arrived and 15 stone 1 when he signed for Liverpool from Southampton 
Surprising. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Reading the other day some old quotes from Ronnie Deila about when he came into Celtic and how unfit the players were. He was shocked at their diet and that he couldn’t see abdominal muscles on many of them
Van Dijk apparently was 16 stone 4 when RD arrived and 15 stone 1 when he signed for Liverpool from Southampton 
Surprising. 
can’t understand Celtic fans grá for him.. awful manager who was liked because did the Ronny roar LOL
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 9:56pm
Agree.
Never had much love for him. He was out of his depth at a club that size, and that roaring sh*te doesn’t do it for me
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 10:40pm

He's rumoured to be close to signing for Celtic, they only have to pay Albion a nominal development fee (similar to the dembele from Fulham move)

possible replacement for Ntcham who I think will be off
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

He better be! They should take a loss if necessary. Another signing from Brendan Rodgers that has loads of ability and an appalling attitude. His template!

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 11:46pm

Originally posted by BaileNuisBhoy BaileNuisBhoy wrote:

He better be! They should take a loss if necessary. Another signing from Brendan Rodgers that has loads of ability and an appalling attitude. His template!

yeah that’s the frustrating thing..on his day one of the best players in the league. Those days are few and far between. We definitely won’t be taking a loss on him. Bought for 4.5m, I think we would get 7-8m

Edited by BaileNuisBhoy - 21 May 2019 at 11:46pm
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15061507150815091510 1934>
  Share Topic