Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13871388138913901391 1935>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:11pm
Rogic 3-1

2 great assists from Gamboa

Edited by tonyjaa - 18 Aug 2018 at 2:12pm
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Rogic 3-1

2 great assists from Gamboa
 Clap
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:39pm
Another game, another bad tackle on Scott brown, another certain red card & another game when the ref decides not to give it

It's open season on Broony and other players this season more in particular it seems
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2018 at 2:43pm
Time to give Gamboa a run of games 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 6:31am
Celtic have been drawn away to St Johnstone in the quarters finals of the Scottish League Cup.
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:12am
not been on since athens

Gamboa has to start from now on, its that simple, anyone ahead of Hendry 

as for Boyata a lot of panty wetters trusting everything they read in the press and believe every word of phil or james forrest

if the manager has dealt with it then we get over it, although if the supposed €9m from lazio is true then sell if a replacement can be bought

lose to suduva or the huns then question the manager, best we have had since stein and far too mnay on his back and before the strachan and lennon fan club start about last 16 and all that have a look at how football has moved on and changed, we are building towards that again given some of the talent we have 

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 8:29am
The best managers can defend and attack. Rodgers cannot seem to sign a decent defender or make basic improvements to the defensive shape to the team. Worst of all, he seems unaware of his own failings and doesn't appoint people who can help him in this area.
Also, the fact that MON's legacy as a manager is currently being damaged should have no influence on how we view his time at Celtic Park. Rodgers still has some way to go to catch him up.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 5:00pm
Looks like Thursday's game isn't going to be on television even Celtic tv are only having it on audio.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Looks like Thursday's game isn't going to be on television even Celtic tv are only having it on audio.
Have you heard their commentary team!? Without the pictures it could be stopped under the Geneva convention!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 6:57pm
Looks like Denayer is going to sign for Lyon.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 10:14pm

BT Sport are showing the League Cup Quarter final St Johnstone V Celtic live on Wed 26/09/18.
BaileNuisBhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileNuisBhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 11:49pm
Jeffrey Bruma on the way? We could badly do with him. Saying that I’ve  never seen him play but he has to be better than what we’ve got LOL
Say no to Egg Chasing!!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 7:42am
Saw his name being mentioned yesterday on a Celtic forum and thought it was too good to be true, especially as it looks like he will cost a decent few bob! He is exactly the type of player needed though, so I expect Caulker to be signed instead.

Edited by pre Madonna - 21 Aug 2018 at 7:42am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 11:12am
Mac Four Names is writing about how Dedryk Boyata would do as a hurler this week

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 11:20am
I am tempted to read that for entertainment purposes, I don't want to give him the attention he craves through 'hits' either though!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 11:24am
I don't usually read Phil, stumbled upon it on another forum when someone said it was a good read.

I wonder what Rodgers was doing at the Etihad on Sunday anyway?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 21 Aug 2018 at 11:25am
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 11:29am
How reliable are the Scottish Sun?

They saying Ryan Christie is off to Sunderland. 6 month loan then a fee when the window re-opens
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2018 at 11:32am
It might be just as simple as watching a match, he still has a home in Cheshire. The only other possibility would be another loan from Manchester City, I have no idea who though. I would imagine that whatever money was in the biscuit tin was transferred to savings in Athens.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13871388138913901391 1935>
  Share Topic