Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13551356135713581359 1928>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 12:21pm
Odsonne Edouard tells L'Equipe: "For me, it's the best option to stay at Celtic. I'm comfortable at the club, with the team & coach. My objective is to stay here."
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 12:22pm
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/not-befitting-celtic-manager-steve-12517661

RB are you dining out for lunch today and if so will one be enjoying some sumptious lambWink and for dessert.......jelly and fcukin ice cream!
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Given what we've learned since 2011/2012 and how Rangers were indulged over the financial doping and given how the SFA allowed a convicted tax cheat to take over the tribute act (fit and proper my hole) and given the SFA's already (it seems) waving through of Sevco's European licence (UEFA have already sent it back with questions to be answered) and many of the clearly bent decisions down the years, Celtic fans have good reason to be suspicious about everything.

Celtic were nearly closed down before Fergus took over the club when they were regularly performing better financially than the deceased Rangers.  Read what's in the public domain and then call us paranoid.  Some of it is a tad OTT but there is sufficient evidence in the public domain to point towards regular pro-Ibrox agendas and don't even mention the non-entity that is the Scottish media.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 1:23pm

I got bored of reading that stuff in the public domain about 5 years ago. Time to move on. As Celtic fans some of us have never had it so good, yet all some want to do is become even more and more obsessed with a new club that only started up about 6 years ago.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 1:30pm

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Where is the paranoia?

Everywhere.
Everything is a conspiracy. Every ref appointed to do a Glasgow derby game is a cheat weeks in advance. Every newspaper article or transfer speculation in a Scottish newspaper is written with some agenda to help Rangers and harm Celtic. Every SFA decision or fixture list release is the same. Even the manager of Rangers' main rivals for 2nd place is in on the conspiracy and deliberately rests his best players as he wants to lose the game, despite turning down the Rangers job not long ago.

Makes for very tiresome reading

I disagree 100%.

In relation to Celtic, I don't believe Celtic have been affected at all for a number of reasons. One being Celtic are too far ahead!, and in all big games the referees have done a good job from what I recall.

Other teams have been affected though, Hibs denied legitimate goals in a an important game for instance.

Re,reading your host again, I think you are reading into it waaay too much.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 1:31pm

I got bored of reading that stuff in the public domain about 5 years ago. Time to move on. As Celtic fans some of us have never had it so good, yet all some want to do is become even more and more obsessed with a new club that only started up about 6 years ago.

We'll move on when people in power in Scottish football acknowledge the truth and call Rangers and the tribute act out for what they were/are. 

The very reason we've never had it so good is that at last, since Rangers went bust, we finally had that level playing field.  SFA official (Regan?) said when Rangers died there'd be Armageddon in Scottish football.  It didn't happen.  A few other clubs won League Cups/Scottish Cups, gates went up, there was no public disorder that was also mentioned by that SFA official.

McLeish last week came out and said "it's not a level playing field" cos Celtic are so far ahead financially.  That's exactly what it is McLeish, it's finally a level playing field and Celtic has built up that gap properly, carefully and lawfully.  McLeish admitted he wouldn't have won the silverware he did without the EBTs.  What a cock.

The obsession with Sevco is in your imagination, we're just having a great laugh and that's more towards their hateful, bile-filled knuckledragging fans who remain in the gutter and who threaten journalists who dare to tell the truth, it's little wonder none of them do tell the truth when you've those headbangers coming after you.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 1:36pm

We'll move on when people in power in Scottish football acknowledge the truth and call Rangers and the tribute act out for what they were/are. 

The very reason we've never had it so good is that at last, since Rangers went bust, we finally had that level playing field.  SFA official (Regan?) said when Rangers died there'd be Armageddon in Scottish football.  It didn't happen.  A few other clubs won League Cups/Scottish Cups, gates went up, there was no public disorder that was also mentioned by that SFA official.

McLeish last week came out and said "it's not a level playing field" cos Celtic are so far ahead financially.  That's exactly what it is McLeish, it's finally a level playing field and Celtic has built up that gap properly, carefully and lawfully.  McLeish admitted he wouldn't have won the silverware he did without the EBTs.  What a cock.

The obsession with Sevco is in your imagination, we're just having a great laugh and that's more towards their hateful, bile-filled knuckledragging fans who remain in the gutter and who threaten journalists who dare to tell the truth, it's little wonder none of them do tell the truth when you've those headbangers coming after you.

Nope. I think there's a thread on it somewhere here.

tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 1:46pm
Robert Ballbaggio is getting a shoe-ing here
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Get you back to that Rangers thread there. There's a court case in Glasgow today needs reported on Pinch

Gearing up for your biggest game of the season on Sunday, Hibs v Rangers

PS - should it not be Robert Bawbag-gio for you?

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 11 May 2018 at 1:49pm
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 3:20pm
time to move on?

below doesnt involve celtic after the match

naismith and the orange giraffe last sunday both should have seen red, they didnt

naismiths first on brown ignored and not touched by the compliance officer, the second ignored on forrest

compliance officer deals with it late and offers 2 games, violent conduct is a minimum of 3 is it not?

both players available for wednesday night, ok the hivs didnt play well, both players who should have seen red sunday influence the game which helps sevco and europe for which they shouldnt have a licence for 

time to move on is when it is a level playing field, bobby madhun indirectly helping the team he has a season ticket with 

time to move on is when the corrupt hun fa is filleted from top to bottom, this maxwell guy who has just joined the corrupt cabal knows the grip of sandy bryson etc

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 3:34pm

There will always be a mainly hun-leaning referee base in Scotland, and always has been for as long as I can remember. That's not to say Celtic haven't enjoyed the rub of the green in some games, and its not as if they get robbed of decisions every week like some would make out.

The paranoia levels at some times on here is so great that I don't know how some of you get out of bed in the morning, you think the world is against you that much.

We're hammering the field in Scotland (and their refs) and that will continue for many a year. I'm enjoying it and can find plenty of things to talk about other than bleating on about Rangers constantly, who I personally couldn't give one f**k about.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 11 May 2018 at 3:39pm
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

time to move on?

naismith and the orange giraffe last sunday both should have seen red, they didnt

naismiths first on brown ignored and not touched by the compliance officer, the second ignored on forrest

compliance officer deals with it late and offers 2 games, violent conduct is a minimum of 3 is it not?

both players available for wednesday night, ok the hivs didnt play well, both players who should have seen red sunday influence the game which helps sevco and europe for which they shouldnt have a licence for 

time to move on is when it is a level playing field, bobby madhun indirectly helping the team he has a season ticket with 

time to move on is when the corrupt hun fa is filleted from top to bottom, this maxwell guy who has just joined the corrupt cabal knows the grip of sandy bryson etc

LOLLOL
Are you Tonyjaa in disguiseLOL

Enjoy your dominance lads and don't be so obsessed about that other shower!
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

time to move on?

LOLLOL
Are you Tonyjaa in disguiseLOL

Enjoy your dominance lads and don't be so obsessed about that other shower!

its better to keep highlighting when on top 

by saying nothing only goes one way 

they will die again soon with GASL's boom and bust philosophy

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 7:36pm
What's GASL? I can't keep up!

Edit: I put two and two together and got glib and shameless liar! I'm getting the hang of it now ya bastas!

Edited by thebronze14 - 11 May 2018 at 7:37pm
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 8:00pm

Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Get you back to that Rangers thread there. There's a court case in Glasgow today needs reported on Pinch

Gearing up for your biggest game of the season on Sunday, Hibs v Rangers

PS - should it not be Robert Bawbag-gio for you?
LOLwouldna botha replying to tha basta 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2018 at 11:50pm
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2018 at 4:23am

Another reason to not "move on"

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fergus-mccann-saved-celtic-how-11855104

Put things in perspective lads. We were once down at rock bottom and some board members didn't tell the rest of the club how deep in debt we were. Thankfully we've turned things around, and have a healthy club financially. As FW has included in the above link Deloitte staff were threatened by the peepal.
when they questioned accounts etc.

Our club is finally getting it's rewards against a backdrop of corruption both at SFA and Hunville. LOLLOL

FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13551356135713581359 1928>
  Share Topic