You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13101311131213131314 1928>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 12:24pm
disappointed with last night but 3rd place achieved

boyata, sinclair, armstrong all rotten last night dembele & lustig not far behind

brown carried the team supported by ntcham in the 2nd half

catch 22 after going 1 down, look for the equalizer and go 2 down and really sh*t it or contain things?

Brendan learned a lot about certain players last night, really would expect a right back and 2 centre halfs as a minimum 

feels like were out and not good losing at home, a lot more danger now awaits in the europa league
best option tiraspol, worst arsenal, milan, lazio

Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 3:10pm
They should show more of Rod Stewart before a Celtic game when he's in the crowd Ermm
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 3:41pm
Celtic 66/1 to win the Europa, Atletico favourites at 7/2.
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Weeblywee Weeblywee wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

They should show more of Rod Stewart before a Celtic game when he's in the crowd Ermm
they should bring him on.

BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 11:15pm
Met him in Seville. Sound fella. How will Celtic do in the Europa ? Too many good teams in there for them to go far .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 11:32pm
The CL teams were far too superior for Celtic. Getting beaten at home is a massive wake up call for Brendan (as if he didn't need one based on the goals conceded against PSG and BM).

They'll complete, but ultimately they are defensively too weak. A bad day and they'll be punished badly.

They could potentially get to the quarters. Depending on the draw. And that is being optimistic.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 9:51am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The CL teams were far too superior for Celtic. Getting beaten at home is a massive wake up call for Brendan (as if he didn't need one based on the goals conceded against PSG and BM).

They'll complete, but ultimately they are defensively too weak. A bad day and they'll be punished badly.

They could potentially get to the quarters. Depending on the draw. And that is being optimistic.

centre half right back and midfield enforcer needed before that happens

brown done well on tuesday but needs someone with him, might be too early for kouassi

a run to the quarters would be amazing but no easy draw in the last 32
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by manchesterbhoy manchesterbhoy wrote:

brown done well on tuesday but needs someone with him, might be too early for kouassi

How the mighty have fallen.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I wouldn't call Celtic might European power houses! if that is what you are implying.

They've been out before Christmas loads of times recently.

Napoli, Athletico, Dortmund, CSKA and Sporting will all be dropping into it from the CL.

A few strong teams will qualify tonight too.

He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 3:15pm
Its a much stronger looking list of teams in this years competition than last.
I can't see an Ajax getting to the final this year.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 3:52pm

I wouldn't call Celtic might European power houses! if that is what you are implying.

Napoli, Athletico, Dortmund, CSKA and Sporting will all be dropping into it from the CL.

Just a slight dig really, but find it embarrassing that a run to the QF's in the Europa league could be classed as "amazing".
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 3:53pm

Just a slight dig really, but find it embarrassing that a run to the QF's in the Europa league could be classed as "amazing".

Why would it be embarrassing? What about the financial perspective of a big European cup run in a league where finances are very minimal?
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 11:12pm
CELTIC

Possible opponents:

"Villareal, Kiev, Braga, AC Milan, Atalanta, Lokomotiv, Plzen, Arsenal, Salzburg, Bilbao, Lazio, Zenit, CSKA, Atletico, Leipzig, Sporting"

All tough but I'd say Plzen please
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

CELTIC

Possible opponents:

"Villareal, Kiev, Braga, AC Milan, Atalanta, Lokomotiv, Plzen, Arsenal, Salzburg, Bilbao, Lazio, Zenit, CSKA, Atletico, Leipzig, Sporting"

All tough but I'd say Plzen please
After the performance the other night, along with many others this season, I wouldn't be too optimistic about facing any of them.
I suppose it is a sign of how far we have come that I am a little bit disappointed at how our progress has stalled this season.
Jocky Wilson View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jocky Wilson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2017 at 10:49pm
What kit will Celtic wear tomorrow? All their kits are green.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 2:07pm
Conceded a goal to Efe Ambrose, shameful stuff LOL

Update: Squandered a 2 goal lead, even worse! 

Edited by coyne - 10 Dec 2017 at 2:10pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Conceded a goal to Efe Ambrose, shameful stuff LOL

Update: Squandered a 2 goal lead, even worse! 

He’s actually been very good the past 18months to be fair to him
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2017 at 2:12pm
It was also a heavily deflected shot too.

Fair play to Hibs though
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13101311131213131314 1928>
  Share Topic