Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Celtic Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12121213121412151216 1928>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 10:33am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Reports saying Dembele is out for the rest of the season

Good to be able to call on Griff then.........we're not weakened really losing Moussa.
Griff was excellent on Sunday, deserved a goal.
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 12:25pm

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Reports saying Dembele is out for the rest of the season

Good to be able to call on Griff then.........we're not weakened really losing Moussa.
Exactly Griff is a quality replacement.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 9:46am
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10852571/celtic-win-latest-old-firm-clash

Highlights of the under 20s win last night, sorry about the sickening advertisement that precedes it.
fr larry duff View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fr larry duff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 10:23am
that's the Glasgow cup, the semi final and the youth cup that we've beat 'them uns' in the last week, now to finish the job off on Saturday with a win at their kip! good times to be a tim Clap
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:42pm
Broony free for Saturday as his diabolical red v Ross County was reduced to a yellow

That brings him over the threshold and he now is suspended for Aberdeen (a) & St J (h)
spook09 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spook09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:43pm
Scott Brown's red card v Ross County has been reduced to a yellow on appeal. He's now free to face Sevco on Saturday. Clap
I have been blessed with many things in this life – an arm like a damn rocket, a c*ck like a burmese python, and the mind of a f*cking scientist.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by tonyjaa tonyjaa wrote:

Broony free for Saturday as his diabolical red v Ross County was reduced to a yellow

That brings him over the threshold and he now is suspended for Aberdeen (a) & St J (h)

Good to see.
He can't complain about a yellow card for the challenge and therefore going over the threshold
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2017 at 6:11pm
Btw if this game was on the Sunday then Broony wouldve been suspended
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 7:26am
f**k the SFA
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 8:38am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

f**k the SFA

Can't complain with the SFA this week.
Or is there another conspiracy I'm missing here?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

f**k the SFA

Can't complain with the SFA this week.
Or is there another conspiracy I'm missing here?
I was very surprised they rescinded it, I thought it was only a yellow at the time but it was a hard tackle that led to a bit of pushing and shoving.I hope the defence involved the videos on Paddy Roberts from Sunday!
I am delighted he is available anyway, he ran the game on Sunday and I bet this is a big psychological blow to the Huns, whatever chance they had has probably gone.
Griffiths in for Dembele and Sviatchenko in for Boyata and another stroll to victory.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 2:11pm
The atmosphere will be more toxic than ever I'd say, pitch won't need to be watered such will be the frothing and drooling and spitting of the Zombies once they take their strait jackets off on the way in to Ibrokes.

Don't be surprised if Halliday and Holt and Miller try a repeat of their cowardly hacking as in previous games.

Again, once we turn up and once Brendan names a strong team, we'll be fine.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
manchesterbhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manchesterbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2017 at 4:29pm

The atmosphere will be more toxic than ever I'd say, pitch won't need to be watered such will be the frothing and drooling and spitting of the Zombies once they take their strait jackets off on the way in to Ibrokes.

Don't be surprised if Halliday and Holt and Miller try a repeat of their cowardly hacking as in previous games.

Again, once we turn up and once Brendan names a strong team, we'll be fine.

same as last sunday will do nicely 

the way the court case is going too wont help 

turned a ticket down for it as it will be very toxic, they are at their worst in these situations 

hope everyone stays safe and we get the 3 points HH
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 2:08am
So, our new kit has been leaked with Broony in it. What a kit a new replica of 67, only with gold

We'll win tomorrow, it's hard to see what fight Rangers have in them. Yes the argument can be made for revenge but it's highly unlikely. 3-1 Celtic Sinclair Boyata and Griffiths Good old Kenny miller is due a goal.

Looking forward to see where we strengthen in the summer!
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 7:01am
Just win Celtic
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 7:28am
................... Gordon
Lustig..... Boyata...... Simunovic...... tierney
.... Armstrong....brown... McGregor
.......Roberts... Griffiths...Sinclair
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 10:41am
Celtic scouts were watching Seanie Maguire last night. 

I think the progression of Dundalk through the Europa league showed a lot of clubs the ability the league has and are now paying closer attention of course Preston North End are considering if they should relocate with the amount of guys they're watching/already have.

Not sure a move to Celtic is right for Maguire or Celtic, we need someone to hit the ground running not adapt to higher level of football. Of course playing Patrick Thistle isn't that much higher then anything in the LOI.
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 11:53am
CMON THE HOOPS !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12121213121412151216 1928>
  Share Topic