You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The beard thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 9:56pm
Really hate the hassle of shaving, I've often let it go for about 2 weeks, tends to look a bit dirty and I couldn't be arsed tidying it so eventually shave it off, usually shave every 3 or 4 days now

Don't think it would take me long to grow a half decent beard

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 10:23pm
I hate shaving and only shave every 7 - 8 days. Sometimes I leave it go for two weeks but it tears the face off of me , to shave it off then. Always shave at the start of the week and have the rough look for the weekend. The ladies love the stubble Cool  I would have a serious beard after 2 to 3 weeks
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Hate shaving! Trim the stubble with a head razor once a week. Does the job for me
Same here...it's quite long after a week tho

It takes you about 4 and a half minutes to grow a beard, chief. A REAL man's man.Cool

that is very true

5 o clock shadow after about 30 seconds if I was using a mach3 or one of them yokes
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2013 at 10:52pm
Rocking one now after 4 days on the sauce. Usually shave once every 4 days. Then the ginger bits show and the face itch starts
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 8:01pm
Decided not to have a shave to see how long it would take me to grow a beard. Day 8 and it's nearly fully formed, only need to let some parts join up now.

Anything you can do to get through the itchy stage?
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 8:20pm
Duurrrrshy...
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 8:23pm
Going on the beer now so I'll just shave it all off. 8 days of effort down the swany.
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 9:40pm
Grew one last year, took about a week. Still have it but trim it every morning for work

Edited by Saint Tom - 14 Sep 2013 at 9:41pm
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 9:50pm
After 2 or 3 days growth it drives me nuts, feels dirty and itches like mad. Did movember a few years ago and stuck it for the month but never again.

And well done Seany, in the space of 22mins you went from looking for advice to getting rid
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 9:52pm
Antonio Luna's beard is top notch, left back for Villa.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

After 2 or 3 days growth it drives me nuts, feels dirty and itches like mad. Did movember a few years ago and stuck it for the month but never again.

And well done Seany, in the space of 22mins you went from looking for advice to getting rid
More chance of me growing my beard back between now and tomorrow morning then this  LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

More chance of me growing my beard back between now and tomorrow morning then this  LOL

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 11:40pm
Had a crappy beard the past 6 weeks, but the only reason anyone ever grows a beard is to shave it off and make a cracking Adolf Hitler pic. Which coincedentally I took today.

Too big to upload, whopper hitler tacheClap if I do say so myself.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 11:50pm
Takes me about a week Tongue
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Snatch? a disposable bic each night?
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:03am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Snatch? a disposable bic each night?

It look like a Jackson 5 reunion down there Sasa? 
@AntrimMan85
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 10:27pm
I haven't shaved in 2 months now. Still don't know if I can call it a beard. Do you need to trim the strays, or just let the whole thing run wild? Don't know why I'm even growing it. Just to see how long I can put up with it. I do love playing with it though.
The dark side.. And the light
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 10:35pm
Trimmed beards are for dicks. Do you want to look like an IT consultant, or someone from the Dubliners?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic