You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Baldrick Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Baldrick Thread
    Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:40pm
Following on from an EGM of the NPF this morning (chaired by BSM) it was decided that action needed to be taken.

The following thread has been set up for Baldricks comments re variuos topics so as to keep the original topic on course and as relevant to the original posters query / discussion etc.

Baldrick, your posts in this section must be in the following format:

Topic: Please post the full topic title and also the section of the forum where it is located i.e. Mortgage Question (Whatever).
WUM indicator: Please state at the start of your comment whether its a WUM comment or not so people can decide to ignore it or not.
Relevant indicator: Please state whether or not you comment is any way relevant to the OP's question / topic.

The idea of a second thread for your conversations with AndKend was aslo considered, but at this time its not believed that the servers could handle this. BSM is to revert back with an update following his meetings with HP and IBM tomorrow.

Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:41pm
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:41pm

Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:44pm
Just popped back into the Mortgage Advice thread an Baldy is now advising TrAndy to buy some ducks Confused
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Just popped back into the Mortgage Advice thread an Baldy is now advising TrAndy to buy some ducks Confused

Please don't hijack Baldricks thread. Consider this a formal warning.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Following on from an EGM of the NPF this morning (chaired by BSM) it was decided that action needed to be taken.

The following thread has been set up for Baldricks comments re variuos topics so as to keep the original topic on course and as relevant to the original posters query / discussion etc.

Topic: Please post the full topic title and also the section of the forum where it is located i.e. Mortgage Question (Whatever).
WUM indicator: Please state at the start of your comment whether its a WUM comment or not so people can decide to ignore it or not.
Relevant indicator: Please state whether or not you comment is any way relevant to the OP's question / topic.

The idea of a second thread for your conversations with AndKend was aslo considered, but at this time its not believed that the servers could handle this. BSM is to revert back with an update following his meetings with HP and IBM tomorrow.

Re-read the thread and you will see that my original post was advice on the opening post.  After that I was just defending myself against comments about my personal circumstances by someone else.  

I never WUM on this site.  To say I do, is unfair in my view.  

I believe this thread is a WUM so its quite ironic that you post about me being a WUM.  

Edited by Baldrick - 04 Jul 2013 at 1:48pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:48pm

"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Re-read the thread and you will see that my original post was advice on the opening post.  After that I was just defending myself against comments about my personal circumstances by someone else.  

I believe this thread is a WUM so its quite ironic that you post about me being a WUM.  

Please format your post as per the predescribed guidelines.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:50pm

No 
AKA pedantic kunt
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:50pm
LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:54pm

Topic: Question on Mortgage (whatever)
WUM: N
Relevant: N

done

Thank you
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:55pm
LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 1:59pm
Sausy 72
Baldy 0

It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 2:06pm
ClapLOL
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Sausy 72
Baldy 0

And out of nowhere Barlow takes a pop at baldy, pot kettle and black me thinks
I know nothing :-)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 2:18pm
People who don't buy houses are unpatriotic, bed wetting barstoolers.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 3:17pm
Great bit of work by the NPF Clap
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

Great bit of work by the NPF Clap
I would'nt mind, but we had some important topics on the agenda, but unfortunately this had to take precedence. This should also serve as a warning to other posters. The NPF are watching... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic