You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Arsenal thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 8:34pm
Same with Cedric. 2 brainless pieces of defending.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 8:39pm
First yellow for Holding was very harsh and a very soft penalty. Ref has bottled it.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

First yellow for Holding was very harsh and a very soft penalty. Ref has bottled it.

I don’t like English refs but this one got both big calls correct.
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 9:19pm
For some unknown reason I have an intense dislike of Arteta which I find unsettling as I think Im generally a happy go lucky kind of fella. So tonight is pleasing.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

For some unknown reason I have an intense dislike of Arteta which I find unsettling as I think Im generally a happy go lucky kind of fella. So tonight is pleasing.
Something about him alright. You knew when he got that big contract the other day they would probably feck it up!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

big calls right my arse. Son should have seen red with 11 mins gone. Who was var only the king of pricks Mike Dean.

Edited by colemanY2K - 12 May 2022 at 9:48pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 10:07pm

big calls right my arse. Son should have seen red with 11 mins gone. Who was var only the king of pricks Mike Dean.

Haha that’s never a red.

Cedric was f**king thick to barge into Son it’s a penalty and Holding was rightly sent off.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 10:22pm
I’d be a lot more annoyed with Holding than the ref if I was an Arsenal fan. He completely bottled the occasion.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 10:30pm

Haha that’s never a red.

Cedric was f**king thick to barge into Son it’s a penalty and Holding was rightly sent off.
do explain how an elbow to the face is not serious foul play?

Holdings mistake was not rolling around like Son or Harry Kane do when similar happens to them. Would have been red had he alerted the officials.

Edited by colemanY2K - 12 May 2022 at 10:31pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2022 at 10:35pm
That elbow to the face really seemed to hurt the Arsenal player LOL he didn’t even notice it! 

You’re letting your emotions cloud your judgement, referee was good tonight.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 4:56am
Both calls correct. Absolutely idiotic from Holding and lazy defending from Cedric.

And in both situations, Son is getting nowhere near the ball so they were both needless fouls.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 8:21am
The Holding red will surely go down as the most idiotic of the year. Christ he was like a lad begging for one.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 8:28am
A big headache for arteta with Gabriel I presume out of the final two games. A big risk to start white who hasn't trained yet. 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2022 at 12:19pm
I'm sure arsenal fans will be happy though. 2 winnable games to finish the season and get 4th. They'd all have taken this situation if offered at the start of the season.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2022 at 9:53pm
That's the first time I've seen them play this season they look good. Hopefully they can maintain it for a while longer. 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2022 at 9:58pm
The squad is thin, a few injuries and the wheels will come off. I hope I'm wrong mind.
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 12:56am
Yeah by the start of the 2023 I'd be expecting them to slow down and Man City will be sailing off comfortably ahead.
It would damage this forums' reputation
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2022 at 1:26am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

I'm sure arsenal fans will be happy though. 2 winnable games to finish the season and get 4th. They'd all have taken this situation if offered at the start of the season.

😀😀😀😀 this aged like a good red wine 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 225226227228229>
  Share Topic