You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you Poland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 1:26pm
Feel genuinely privileged to have been able to experience such a great country with such beautiful people, culture and architecture.

As an aside, I'm not sure I could pick a favourite place in Poland, but going to seriously miss the kebab shop in Poznan. And the women.
Sponsored Links

Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Pubes Pubes wrote:

the Polish women! need i say more

I've heard that said from yis have left, but nobody has posted any pics Cry
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
finnanselbow View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finnanselbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 1:55pm
the women....
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 1:57pm
Absolutely class country and I will definitely be back, thanks Poland for your hospitality.

deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 1:59pm
women unreal me and a mate hooked up with a few have kept in contact and vowed to go back wud post pics but lost my phone
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 2:06pm
iv a good few polish facebook friends now :)

JESTES PIEKNA was all you needed to say to them 
Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

women unreal me and a mate hooked up with a few have kept in contact and vowed to go back wud post pics but lost my phone

Facebook Link will do Big smile
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 2:19pm
I was only in Poznan and agree with all the above.
Fantastic people.
Thank you.

Also fans from other countries joined in the fun, even the poor Dutch we met.
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Pubes Pubes wrote:

iv a good few polish facebook friends now :)

JESTES PIEKNA was all you needed to say to them 

super dupa worked well for me
MJ74 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MJ74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 3:07pm
"super dupa" ? Just for the record guys - never adress a polish woman like that. It is in fact very very rude and means "nice arse"  You can describe a girl as "super dupa" but ONLY if you're among your MALE friends discussing a good looking woman :) 

"Jestes piekna" with a nice smile though, could get you her mobile number :)

Anyhow, many thanks to all the SUPERB Irish Supporters who visited our country! You'll be greatly missed and we hope to see you soon here in Poland again!

Best,

Marcin
Mon4 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mon4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 3:19pm
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Poland-Ireland-after-Euro-2012-lets-make-a-friendly-match-xxxx2012/186636648120682
EGFP View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EGFP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 12:02am
Poznań the green city! :)
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 12:22am
Poland Heart Thumbs Up

I shall return!
Gem View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 12:42am
Still in Poznan sipping a local beer that was waiting for us in the apartment when we arrived. The people Men and women, the food, atmosphere, bars, drink, don't want to leave :'(

Absolutely everyone thought I was Polish including the Poles so got great craic out of that, Polska
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 1:15am
loved poznan and the locals were great, was not mad about sopot to be honest
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
loko87 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loko87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 8:48am
We were all delighted to have you here guys! Awesome people, awesome supporters! U've had definitely rocked whole city of Poznań! Loved the atmosphere in the Old Market Square (Stary Rynek).

I really enjoyed singing Irish songs with u guys! Both supporting song (Gary Breen FTW!) and some other classics (And it's no, nay, never! No, nay, never, no more... I will play a wild rover [...]) Big smile

Best regards from Poznań!
Maciej
5iriu5 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5iriu5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 9:25am
And as a Pole I would like to thank all you guys. Even though both our teams are already done with the Euro, Irish fans deserve a special reward for the way you showed us how true football fans should behave.

Remember that you are always welcome in Poland :)

I'm a part of an english stand-up crew in Warsaw (we already managed to keep two Irish guys here;)). If you ever need advice on good places to drink in Warsaw just contact us.
www.thewicc.pl

Cheers and thanks again!
LeeFu View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeFu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 10:14am
Originally posted by heighway2heaven heighway2heaven wrote:

Feel genuinely privileged to have been able to experience such a great country with such beautiful people, culture and architecture.

As an aside, I'm not sure I could pick a favourite place in Poland, but going to seriously miss the kebab shop in Poznan. And the women.

Hey dude! THis kebab shop was called Greek and women has dark hairs? Im Polish and i was flying with one Irish guy showing me one photo of lady working in kebab shop which he beloved :P It is YOU dude?:P

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
  Share Topic