Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you Poland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 8:32pm
Fantastic spot......loved every minute of it apart from the results. Will Definately be back.
Sponsored Links

AlexPL View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlexPL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 8:41pm
so,we love Poland :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_l69TEbYyw
philkildare View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philkildare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 9:27pm
Stopped a guy in Poznan for directions. He didnt know where the hotel was but phoned his friend to get directions......Typical of the people there!!!!
What a trip!!!!
Big Mc View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 9:41pm
Unbeliveable country amazing people and a one of the best trips ive been on. A country which i will go back to Thumbs Up The Polish a great Bunch of Lads Wink
Where not here for a long time so let have a good time!!!
Chief View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 10:36pm
Dziękuje Polska.
Could not have been nicer in Torun, Poznan, Gdynia, Sopot, Gdansk.
Too Many Chiefs, not Enough Indians
weelout View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weelout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 10:58pm
2nd time ive been to poland wonderful country and gets better again this timeClap
ah sure it wil b grand in d mornin
Thelegenddavelangan View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thelegenddavelangan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 11:43pm
Just arrived home now, have to say the polish people were amazing, Poznan,gdansk,Gdynia were brilliant and also a town called gniezno was fantastic. Thank you very much Poland.
Kingkeano16 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kingkeano16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 12:20am
Just back after 22 hours of travelling and still buzzing!! Loved every minute of Poland (Except your trains Angry) Fans were fantastic and nights out will now be sh*t without thousands of Irish fans singing at the top of their voices! As one man put it, if it was above six foot, there was an Irish man on it singing!!

Thank you PolandBig smile
Mr Burns: Tonight Homer I want you to show Marge the time of her life.
Homer: Marge! We're getting a drive thru and doin' it twice!
JJ2012 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJ2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 10:35am
excellent country really nice people, would defiantly go back to visit Torun. 
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 11:16am
Big thanks indeed. We had a wonderfull 10 days there and loved every minute of it.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 11:43am
Clap

polska, la la la lala....
mactifosi View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mactifosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 11:57am
People back home in Ireland, used to ask why I live in Poland, now you know Big smile
It's not perfect but a great country with great people.

I am very proud of our supporters and how they behaved over here.
Also very proud of how the Poles welcomed you and took you into their hearts.

http://pinterest.com/mactifosi/lech-poznan/
mactifosi View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mactifosi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 11:58am
Also well done those lads in the square on Monday night with the banner:
Dziekuje Polska 

http://pinterest.com/mactifosi/lech-poznan/
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 12:02pm
the Polish women! need i say more
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 12:02pm

Best trip ever. Like I found my siritual home over there. Will defo be back. Thank you

Trinnersboy View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trinnersboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 12:18pm
Super country super people what a welcome we received
barcabhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote barcabhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 12:25pm
Great country, great people. Did not come across one bad person. Me and my friend were walking down the street near the stadium and one of the leading local ultras stopped his car and took us into the old town. The whole way he was telling us how much the locals were enjoying the company of the Irish. I'll be going back in the future.
For these games, you must keep a cold heart no, a warm heart and a cold mind no, head! So you must have a warm heart and (pause)a cold head.
alane View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 12:32pm
Will defo be going back to Poland, Torun, Sopot and the old town in Gdansk were beautiful cities and as for the Polish people, they couldn't do enough for us......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 23>
  Share Topic