FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTeam for WC Qualifiers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Team for WC Qualifiers
    Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 5:25am
I think we have the nucleus of a very solid side. If you look at sides like rangers last night and celtic in the champions league, teams can be successful without having the best players in the world. We need a manager who can organise the side, install a never say die spirit and help get us results. In finnan, dunne, given, duff, carsley and keane we have players who we can build the side around, all experienced senior pros. then there are the less experienced players such as ireland, mcgeady, mcshane, doyle, long, hunt, o'brien who can help us push on. We have solid players but we also have some flare in there aswell with duff and mcgeady, and perhaps keane if he can regain his spurs form. all in all i feel we should EXPECT to qualify for the world cup if we get a favourable group, look at Scotland, we have much better players, it just shows that it can be done!
Sponsored Links

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2007 at 5:31am
i dont think we should expect to qualify considering this disasterous campaign but we can expect to be in with a very decent shout unlike this disasterous campaign
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic