You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taxi Drivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taxi Drivers
    Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:01pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:14pm
***ts
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:17pm
I don't blame the taxi drivers striking..........the state of those passengers waiting there
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:22pm
Gardai were giving them tickets for illegal parking earlier............but now it seems they won't be following through with those tickets.

These fookers are ALWAYS getting away with that sorta sh*te.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:29pm
Is it just Dublin Airport they are striking at? If it is then bus into town and then taxi to wherever you are going.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Is it just Dublin Airport they are striking at? If it is then bus into town and then taxi to wherever you are going.

Think it's only d'airport alright.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:36pm
Cant remember the last time I got a taxi from the aiport. 
AKA pedantic kunt
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Gardai were giving them tickets for illegal parking earlier............but now it seems they won't be following through with those tickets.

if i have to hear one more of them going bertie ahern that **** ruined the country , deregulated the taxis , cost me a fortune blah blah blah , the one fcuking thing bertie did right !!

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:37pm
What are they moaning about now?

Taxi drivers, they love a good oul' whinge.
sledgehammer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:39pm
These lads are the most horribly miserable whiney feckers I have ever met. Every single time i ve got a taxi from there my face has been chewed the whole way home!  My family home is not to far away from the airport and they are always whinging as soon as you mention your destination. Its not my problem just do your job! Always arrange a lift now when im coming home from anywhere.
Up there for thinking. Down there for dancing
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

DAA cut the number of Taxi spaces by a few hundred, but they still have the same number as last year because of the new spaces at T2.

So to answer you question, no body knows.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

Parking spaces for taxi drivers waiting to go onto the rank were cut...........

Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:42pm
I prefer to get the bus from the airport and then walk about 20 mins to my home. I end up saving about €5. I let the other lads get a taxi to their destinations
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 1:59pm
Dey all folly da Rovers
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

if i have to hear one more of them going bertie ahern that **** ruined the country , deregulated the taxis , cost me a fortune blah blah blah , the one fcuking thing bertie did right !!

+1

I'm also led to believe that Bertie offered them some sort of a deal where a cap of some sorts would have been imposed if they agreed to deregulation and they told him to fcuk off. Needless to say you don't say something like that to someone like Ahern and expect that there won't be consequences.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 2:36pm
Feck them, robbing feckers.  In the UK a lift home for me costs £5, the same distance (maybe less) in Ireland costs me at least €15.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
whitesideOnside View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitesideOnside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 2:38pm
They're going around the airport now slowly in cavalcade, blocking buses and private cars.
I respect their right to strike, even if I don't agree with them, but clocking up the airport
is very poor form. Thankfully I have the bike with me so i'll not be held up getting out.
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by Peter J. Russellroff Peter J. Russellroff wrote:

I prefer to get the bus from the airport and then walk about 20 mins to my home. I end up saving about €5. I let the other lads get a taxi to their destinations

Miserable Bollox,Disapprove

LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic