You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Superdave 84 and trains

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 9:34am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Arabian Derby Clap

Now known as Man City V Newcastle 
AKA pedantic kunt
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Arabian Derby Clap

LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 10:01am

Arabian Derby Clap

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 10:39am

Arabian Derby Clap

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 11:27am

Arabian Derby Clap

LOLClap
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 2:24pm
Not sure where to put this question so popping it in here. I'm heading over to the Celtic game against Leipzig in Germany in a few weeks. Flying to Berlin and then going to get the train on to Leipzig. Tickets at the moment are around €24 one way but don't want to pre-book in case I get held up with any delays on the flight over. Does anyone know if the price fluctuates much if you buy at the station on the day itself?

just hit the fecking thing
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by limerick lad limerick lad wrote:

Not sure where to put this question so popping it in here. I'm heading over to the Celtic game against Leipzig in Germany in a few weeks. Flying to Berlin and then going to get the train on to Leipzig. Tickets at the moment are around €24 one way but don't want to pre-book in case I get held up with any delays on the flight over. Does anyone know if the price fluctuates much if you buy at the station on the day itself?

Ja.

Prices will be more expensive on the day, it's best to pre-book.

I believe you can pre-book flexible tickets though which are valid for the day of travel usually about 15-20 Euros extra but worth it if you aren't sure when you can make the train earlier in the day

Edited by lassassinblanc - 19 Sep 2022 at 3:37pm
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by limerick lad limerick lad wrote:

LL
You can check on Deutsche Bahn in English. If you book ahead it is cheaper but you are fixed to a train at the cheapest option.

The flexible price is roughly twice the price.
I checked to travel tomorrow and it is is over 35€
limerick lad View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limerick lad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2022 at 4:29pm
Thanks both. Just had a look at the flexible tickets and they are a good bit more expensive unfortunately. I will have a look at FlixBus as well , could be an option getting there and price wise should be ok. 
just hit the fecking thing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic