You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129212931294
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevblackcat12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 12:25pm
I think pearson wouldn't be a bad choice he has good experience at least did very well with Leicester would be happy with clough as well

Edited by kevblackcat12 - 12 Oct 2019 at 12:35pm
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by kevblackcat12 kevblackcat12 wrote:

I think pearson wouldn't be a bad choice he has good experience at least did very well with Leicester would be happy with clough as well

There's talk of Kevin Phillips being Perason's assistant but I really don't want Perason at the club.

But whoever gets the job I will support.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
kevblackcat12 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevblackcat12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 7:05pm
Don't think Phillips will want to be a number two to be honest, but agreed whoever gets the job has to have the backing of the fans
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 7:09pm

Don't think Phillips will want to be a number two to be honest, but agreed whoever gets the job has to have the backing of the fans
Social media reports saying Pearson has got the job?
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevblackcat12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2019 at 9:30pm
Wouldn't read to much in to what's been said on social media, but we'll see what happens I guess
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:38am
I don't like Pearson as a person but looking at it his managerial career he did a cracking job at Leicester division one champions promoted from the championship as champions and it was largely his players that won the EPL. He was also Carlisle boss when they stayed in the league re Jimmy Glass

Edited by Double Maxim - Yesterday at 6:48am
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevblackcat12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:24pm
He's not a likable guy by any means, but I do think not only would he get us promoted from league 1 but get the club in to the premiership as well
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:29pm

He's not a likable guy by any means, but I do think not only would he get us promoted from league 1 but get the club in to the premiership as well
Agree totally.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 46 minutes ago at 12:24pm
Stewart Donald off twitter again I always thought he was asking for trouble going on it in the first place.

It actracts some right eejits.

Embarrassed

Edited by Double Maxim - 6 hours 35 minutes ago at 2:35pm
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevblackcat12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 3 minutes ago at 5:07pm
It does unfortunately he's better off out of it he's doing his best, few whispers that Parkinson has got the job?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3 hours 33 minutes ago at 5:37pm

It does unfortunately he's better off out of it he's doing his best, few whispers that Parkinson has got the job?
I'd also heard that about Parkinson too but I've also heard the same about Nigel Pearson!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129212931294
  Share Topic