You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11721173117411751176 1205>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 6:37am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Those sound like awful away days tbh LOL

Oxford would generally be amongst the bottom in the entire country! Hope you get a East Coast Trains railcard because you'll be heading to London quite of alot of times, whether in the city or just passing through cos a good 70% of them are down south! Very overrated stuff...

Blackpool on the other hand... Different gravy.

Looking at Fleetwood and Accrington Stanley as two to tick off as they are grounds I haven't been to.

I've been to the old Manor ground at Oxford but not the Kassam Stadium and I've got Irish mates in Oxford that I want to see.

Probably give Blackpool a swerve I've been there loads of times

I've been to a lot of grounds in the third tier perhaps a sign of my age and SAFC's time spent in the lower leagues over the years!

Edited by Double Maxim - 15 Apr 2018 at 6:38am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2018 at 7:56am

Latest rumours local waste management company O'Brien intersted in taking over SAFC probably a load of rubbish if you pardon the pun!

Also rumours of former sponsors Reg Veardy being interested?

Another Summer of rumours and ****er rumours I suspect.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 7:37am

Luke Molyneux scored two for the U23s yesterday he deserves his chance in the senior team.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 9:25am
Great new comedy documentary coming soon to Netflix Tongue

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderlands-miserable-campaign-turned-feature-14530708

Edited by lassassinblanc - 16 Apr 2018 at 9:25am
You can motorboat but no whistling
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Great new comedy documentary coming soon to Netflix Tongue

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sunderlands-miserable-campaign-turned-feature-14530708
Kick a man when he is down bud why don't you. Wink
heppies View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heppies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Those sound like awful away days tbh LOL

Oxford would generally be amongst the bottom in the entire country! Hope you get a East Coast Trains railcard because you'll be heading to London quite of alot of times, whether in the city or just passing through cos a good 70% of them are down south! Very overrated stuff...

Blackpool on the other hand... Different gravy.

Looking at Fleetwood and Accrington Stanley as two to tick off as they are grounds I haven't been to.

I've been to the old Manor ground at Oxford but not the Kassam Stadium and I've got Irish mates in Oxford that I want to see.

Probably give Blackpool a swerve I've been there loads of times

I've been to a lot of grounds in the third tier perhaps a sign of my age and SAFC's time spent in the lower leagues over the years!

I remember being at the Manor in the FA Cup in the 91/92 season  on route to an eventual Wembley appearance when we won 3-2 and John Byrne scored one of our goals. Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2018 at 7:39pm
Gooch Love Asoro and Williams won't play again this season there's a surprise!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2018 at 5:37pm
Oviedo pulled out of the Burton game now like rats deserting a sinking ship. 
gary rowell View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary rowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 11:34am

With all these players missing tomorrow its time Jack Rodwell stepped up to the plate.  Embarrassed

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2018 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by gary rowell gary rowell wrote:

With all these players missing tomorrow its time Jack Rodwell stepped up to the plate.  Embarrassed

There's about as much chance as me playing tomorrow after ten pints of Double Maxim than that waster putting his boots on.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 6:31am
Some good popints made in this particuarly about SAFC Foundation.

coyne View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I make stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 4:54pm
Wowwwwwwwwww. Gone in the worst way possible. A loss to Burton Albion after going 1 up
Het-field View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 6:15pm
Coyne, very sorry for you, DM and the other supporters of Sunderland.

The city, the supports and the club in general deserves so much better than the first team has been giving it over the past two years.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sussudio greatest song ever

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 6:18pm
Did the City of Sunderland die Het Field? Confused
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Het-field View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Did the City of Sunderland die Het Field? Confused

No, but there is a huge amount of support which comes directly from Sunderland. The strong bond is undeniable.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Coyne, very sorry for you, DM and the other supporters of Sunderland.

The city, the supports and the club in general deserves so much better than the first team has been giving it over the past two years.
Thanks bud we will be back but I really don't know when but gotta keep the faith Sunderland till I die.

Edited by Double Maxim - 21 Apr 2018 at 7:01pm
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 7:02pm
Did 8 away games this season,some great trips but simply not good enough,relegation was almost inevitable months ago
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2018 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

Did 8 away games this season,some great trips but simply not good enough,relegation was almost inevitable months ago
What was your best trip away game wise I mean!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11721173117411751176 1205>
  Share Topic