You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11191120112111221123 1451>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 11:55am
Shame some of the other championship clubs like Sheff Wed couldn't do this.

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

heppies View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heppies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 1:20pm

Sean Raggett has gone to Norwich city SAFC were supposed to be interested in him.

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 2:25pm
Reports saying Ross McCormack is close to a loan deal with Sunderland.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 6:22pm
That was shocking dire first half.
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 6:24pm
Back to normality Angry
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:05pm
LOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 7:33pm
That was a poor performance alright, especially from that Galloway lad. He looks completely out of his depth. I'm not sure about that keeper either.

Leeds look solid though and I was impressed by O'Kane, thought he had a decent game.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:27pm
Bad result alright but we have played 4 teams who will be pushing for promotion come the business end of the season so no reason to panic.

It's obvious we need 4 or 5 new additions because we have f**k all depth in the squad.

Really cannot understand why we persist with Billy Jones and even more baffling is why Khazri can't start!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

That was a poor performance alright, especially from that Galloway lad. He looks completely out of his depth. I'm not sure about that keeper either.

Leeds look solid though and I was impressed by O'Kane, thought he had a decent game.

What did I say about Galloway and Steele just after the Celtic game LOL I know it was friendly and all that but they were that bad it was glaringly obvious it would carry on into the season.

Not just on the pitch which needs to improve either, off the pitch the atmosphere is so flat it's the 2nd time in 4 weeks where the away fans have come and taken over the stadium for themselves noise wise. And the Home fans response was a song about Steven Taylor when it's almost 2018. Dead

Dire all round.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

What did I say about Galloway and Steele just after the Celtic game LOL I know it was friendly and all that but they were that bad it was glaringly obvious it would carry on into the season.

Not just on the pitch which needs to improve either, off the pitch the atmosphere is so flat it's the 2nd time in 4 weeks where the away fans have come and taken over the stadium for themselves noise wise. And the Home fans response was a song about Steven Taylor when it's almost 2018. Dead

Dire all round.

That happens all around the country though?

How many times do Sunderland's fans on away days take over stadiums? Even last season when we were getting pumped our away fans were still top notch.
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Dire all round.

That happens all around the country though?

How many times do Sunderland's fans on away days take over stadiums? Even last season when we were getting pumped our away fans were still top notch.

There's multiple factors involved, like the SOL has the same problem as the Aviva because where the away stand is situated it benefits them more than us.
Sound Stand can hear the North Upper but the North Upper can't hear the South so the North gets the advantage thus easier to create an atmosphere.

It's not new either sadly, it's been a thing for a few year now where away fans genuinely enjoy coming to the SOL knowing they're getting 3 points and creating a better buzz around the stadium and I'm seeing it as a genuine problem.

Edited by coyne - 19 Aug 2017 at 9:02pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 9:06pm
I have no idea why the away fans aren't thrown into the corner of the East/West Stand?!

The noise generated in the North Stand upper is frightening so it leaves a hell of a lot of potential for the club to throw our "singing section" up there! 

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2017 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I have no idea why the away fans aren't thrown into the corner of the East/West Stand?!

The noise generated in the North Stand upper is frightening so it leaves a hell of a lot of potential for the club to throw our "singing section" up there! 

Our singing section can be good when they want to be! Derby game was pretty good. 

But I think the last 10 mins I thought about where would I re-locate and the only solution I could think was Premier Concourse but club aren't gonna lower the best seats in the house, understandably so tbh.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2017 at 7:16am

Well Grayson knows whats he's taken on now.
FFS
Stern Smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 8:24am
heppies View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heppies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

LOL

What's your problem?
Embarrassed
heppies View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heppies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 4:39pm
Ah so Martin Bain is finding it tough at Sunderland AFC he's getting paid well  enough he needs to get the f**k on with it any more bizarre trips planned to the big Apple you f**ken  moron.

Edited by heppies - 21 Aug 2017 at 4:45pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by heppies heppies wrote:

Ah so Martin Bain is finding it tough at Sunderland AFC he's getting paid well  enough he needs to get the f**k on with it any more bizarre trips planned to the big Apple you f**ken  moron.
But Bain is doing a fine job just ask the SAFCSA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11191120112111221123 1451>
  Share Topic