You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunderland Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11181119112011211122 1451>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2017 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by heppies heppies wrote:

Quality display on Sunday good to see AM showing the form. Tomorrow will be tough no doubt Fletcher Wallace and Westwood will play well then again Aiden may have a point to prove to Sheffield Wed after his loan spell there and hopefully carry on where he left off at Norwich.
Fletcher is supposed to be a doubt for tomorrow though I would imagine he will play.

Edited by Double Maxim - 15 Aug 2017 at 12:17pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 2:30am
Shields was a different experience alright. Is Arca still playing for them? Didnt see him tonight

Back there again on Saturday then oddly enough I'm getting took the SoL straight afterwards although it will have kicked off by the time I get there. No doubt it'll be because of the Leeds fans, they're no Celtic but they do have a great following

Edited by coyne - 16 Aug 2017 at 2:30am
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 5:08am
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Shields was a different experience alright. Is Arca still playing for them? Didnt see him tonight

Back there again on Saturday then oddly enough I'm getting took the SoL straight afterwards although it will have kicked off by the time I get there. No doubt it'll be because of the Leeds fans, they're no Celtic but they do have a great following

You should be back in plenty of time with the Sandies game being switched to a 12.30 pm KO.

impressive crowd there last night 1,776.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 5:50am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

You should be back in plenty of time with the Sandies game being switched to a 12.30 pm KO.

Damn. Only just seen BBC have moved it.. Pre-match is always the worst which is why I'd be hoping I'd be skipping some of the Sunderland match, nothing to do with the actual team for once!

I asked why me going there is a thing now and I was told they have a problem with Gateshead fans ripping the place up and already banned Newcastle fans joining in the trouble.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 5:54am

Damn. Only just seen BBC have moved it.. Pre-match is always the worst which is why I'd be hoping I'd be skipping some of the Sunderland match, nothing to do with the actual team for once!

I asked why me going there is a thing now and I was told they have a problem with Gateshead fans ripping the place up and already banned Newcastle fans joining in the trouble.

Thats tv/internet  for you BBC streaming the South Shields game live across their digital platforms and sky moving the Sunderland match to a 17.30 ko.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 4:49pm
Sounds like we are going to have an unchanged side from Sunday for tonight
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 7:52pm
1 0 the Honeyman
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2017 at 9:45pm
I stick by my comment that Vaughan is the new Danny Graham. Runs for 90 mins effortlessly but couldn't finish his Sunday Dinner

Needs to break the duck asap or we could be waiting until April/May before he does
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 7:37am
Whilst disappointing to draw afer being in the lead last night it was still a decent point away from home. I'm reasonably happy with the start Sunderland have made to the season given the tough fixtures to be sixth top is a good effort all things considered.

Edited by Double Maxim - 17 Aug 2017 at 7:38am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 11:57am
Ndong getting linked with a move to Lyon.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 12:54pm
Leeds bringing 6,000 fans to the match at the SOL on Saturday fair play.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 12:57pm

They have great away support, but for a club of their size, from a city of that size, I find it mad that they can't fill their own ground.

Edited by pre Madonna - 17 Aug 2017 at 12:58pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

They have great away support, but for a club of their size, from a city of that size, I find it mad that they can't fill their own ground.

Might be the excessive prices they charge? You recovered from last night celebrations re Bhoys?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 1:05pm

Might be the excessive prices they charge? You recovered from last night celebrations re Bhoys?
Possibly, only been there once and don't remember the charge. I hadn't had a drink in nearly two months, but I had 5 ales last night alright, I allowed myself one for each goal.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 1:10pm

Possibly, only been there once and don't remember the charge. I hadn't had a drink in nearly two months, but I had 5 ales last night alright, I allowed myself one for each goal.
Good man pm.
heppies View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heppies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 4:06pm

Ndong getting linked with a move to Lyon.

Hope not he's been playing well. Shocked
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 7:07am

Reports that Robert Snodgrass is off to Aston Villa so it may mean it will be easier for Sunderland to sign Ross McCormack and Tommy Elphick?
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2017 at 10:24am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11181119112011211122 1451>
  Share Topic