You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The No Sun Holiday 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 30>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The Snug?

Won't be any social distancing or €9 meals going on in there! 

Definitely not. LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

My Local, Kitty Kiernans is €4.95 for a Guinness. Altho I’d expect when they reopen they’ll have put the prices up 

Granard? Are you a Traveller? Flynn or O'Leary?

Edited by Neil Armstrong - 01 Jul 2020 at 12:58pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

My Local, Kitty Kiernans is €4.95 for a Guinness. Altho I’d expect when they reopen they’ll have put the prices up 

worse. A northsider. 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Neil Armstrong Neil Armstrong wrote:

worse. A northsider. 

LOL A northsider with cheap decent pints. Ya can keep your €6 heino 
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 1:23pm
Anyone hear the Dublin lads being interviewed at the airport on Radio 1 this morning.

Heading to Amsterdam on the lash for 3 days. Couldn't give a sh*te. Told of the advice not to travel by the CMO. It's should be their choice. Told they should quarantine for two weeks when they come back. Ah yeh no problem. 

How are the bars being run out there at the moment? Fully open or strict conditions? Clubs?
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 1:46pm
I was in Toners last night, only the beer garden is open, so out in the fresh air. All table service but very prompt with the service. Had a €9 sandwich when we got there, and was left drink away then until the table was booked by the next person (longer than 1:45). Good to get out at meet some friends.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

I was in Toners last night, only the beer garden is open, so out in the fresh air. All table service but very prompt with the service. Had a €9 sandwich when we got there, and was left drink away then until the table was booked by the next person (longer than 1:45). Good to get out at meet some friends.

Was there last night also. Perfect spot for social distancing with the outdoor area - best I can think of in town - and they have got a good set up. 

Very hard to see them making money though. They had some amount of staff working. Pubs in town are in big trouble with the Remote working. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Have people who have been back to the boozer noticed an increase in general?

Father in law was telling me Smithwicks gone up from 4.70 to a fiver in the local
Pint of Guinness and a Pint of Heineken was €10 yesterday in the pub. Going by my Revolut account, I sampled many many pints of Guinness
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Was there last night also. Perfect spot for social distancing with the outdoor area - best I can think of in town - and they have got a good set up. 

Very hard to see them making money though. They had some amount of staff working. Pubs in town are in big trouble with the Remote working. 

Did ye have to pre book the table or just walk in off the street?

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Did ye have to pre book the table or just walk in off the street?

Walk in but people had bookings also.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2020 at 8:38pm
Stopped in to PP bookies beside the Belcamp earlier, what pandemic LOL all sorts running from pub to bookies and back all on top of each other in bookies and smoking outside the boozer, and not a hope in hell anybody getting asked to leave either I was told LOL

Edited by daithi - 01 Jul 2020 at 8:38pm
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 9:32am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Stopped in to PP bookies beside the Belcamp earlier, what pandemic LOL all sorts running from pub to bookies and back all on top of each other in bookies and smoking outside the boozer, and not a hope in hell anybody getting asked to leave either I was told LOL

That sounds like the sh*ttest sun holiday ever
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 11:19am
It's 1500 for 4 nights in Centre Parks. That's for a family of 3. 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

That sounds like the sh*ttest sun holiday ever
LOL
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 1:53pm
government have to come down of the fence either Airbrudges work or ban all passenger flights and force the airlines to refund passengers.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

government have to come down of the fence either Airbrudges work or ban all passenger flights and force the airlines to refund passengers.

No they dont! They have simply said non essential travel is not advised. it's as simple as that! 
If Ryanair or Aer Lingus have flights running then they are doing so off their own back. If the Government were to come out and say shut everything they will be liable for all costs from all transportation companies. 
Any gobsh*te that heads away to Disneyland or scumzarote should be shot with balls of their own sh*t. They are not covered under their travel insurance and will be held liable for costs if they are required to go into quarantine while overseas.  I'm off to Dundalk with BSM baby
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 3:15pm

How is flying to Greece who have had 200 deaths not safer than staying in Ireland with 2000 deaths 😁

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

How is flying to Greece who have had 200 deaths not safer than staying in Ireland with 2000 deaths 😁

Do Greece not want anyone coming in or are they opening up like Spain just to get the tourism industry back going? 
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 30>
  Share Topic