You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Summer Concerts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 7:26pm
@Hotlips..

Just deleted yet another misogynistic post from you. As previous quiet deletions have not worked and when pulled up publicly you double down and feign bias, now is the time for a break for you.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

The Garth Brooks concerts will be one of the few outdoor music gigs without any riding or shifting as everyone there would be terrified it’s their cousin. 

That's facking woeful stuff Baldrick. Embarrassed

And that's coming from someone that started the Polish sweethearts thread Wink

Edited by irishmufc - 07 Sep 2022 at 8:45pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 9:02pm
These gigs are nothing more than a series of giant barn dances. Just put Cotton Eye Joe on a loop and be done with it.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

These gigs are nothing more than a series of giant barn dances. Just put Cotton Eye Joe on a loop and be done with it.
LOLClap
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Can only imagine how wild the cowboy hat wearing redneck culchies will be going.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2022 at 10:45am
1/3 of all tickets bought in Tyrone and Monaghan. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2022 at 1:11am
Got a little scare when I saw something somewhere about 'Garth Brooks postponing the Croke Park shows due to the Queens death' but atm turns out to the fake 

Won't be happy til I see that cowboy f**ker on that stage tomorrow night
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2022 at 8:28am
Enjoy it HealyRae52003 Thumbs Up
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2022 at 7:21pm
I wonder did your man who bought thousands of cowboy hats and got stuck with them years ago will manage to clear them all out now. You used to see him in a lorry before GAA matches trying to flog them.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2022 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

I wonder did your man who bought thousands of cowboy hats and got stuck with them years ago will manage to clear them all out now. You used to see him in a lorry before GAA matches trying to flog them.

Seen A LOT of hats today with 2014 wrote on them LOL
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Bandwagon Bandwagon wrote:

Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Seen A LOT of hats today with 2014 wrote on them LOL
Yeah CT on Philipsburg avenue selling loads of 2014 hats
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 1:55pm
It was a great show and the bus park located at Whitehall GAA grounds was quite the place with every accent and walk of life congregated in one area with plenty of 'beverages consumed' 

The production and setlist was very good, Garths covers of Piano Man and American Pie were top class. Out of his own material 'The Dance', 'Friends in Low Places' and 'Standing Outside The Fire' were amazing. Beware though if you're in Row K in the Premium Level, the bloody low roof somewhat blocks your view of the top of the stage 

Enjoy everyone going to the rest of the shows  
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 4:19pm
LOL
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

It was a great show and the bus park located at Whitehall GAA grounds was quite the place with every accent and walk of life congregated in one area with plenty of 'beverages consumed' 

The production and setlist was very good, Garths covers of Piano Man and American Pie were top class. Out of his own material 'The Dance', 'Friends in Low Places' and 'Standing Outside The Fire' were amazing. Beware though if you're in Row K in the Premium Level, the bloody low roof somewhat blocks your view of the top of the stage 

Jesus, and I thought The Ramones gig playing up the road from croker in the Cabra Grand in 1980 was on the wild side....
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 6:52pm
LOL
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 7:34pm

Can't see a setlist for last night but 14 of the 31 songs he played at his previous gig were covers...shoddy enoughLOL
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Jesus, and I thought The Ramones gig playing up the road from croker in the Cabra Grand in 1980 was on the wild side....

CH
From Erris myself but missed out on the few gigs in the Grand and the one in Phibsboro whose name escapes me at the moment. Opposite the library.
Turned into Des Kelly outlet for a while 
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2022 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

CH
From Erris myself but missed out on the few gigs in the Grand and the one in Phibsboro whose name escapes me at the moment. Opposite the library.
Turned into Des Kelly outlet for a while 

The State cinema? Never knew that Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic