You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Summer Concerts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2022 at 10:23am
5 dates of Garth Brooks kicks off on Friday night
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2022 at 10:29am
Some amount of spare tickets floating around on social media.

bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2022 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Some amount of spare tickets floating around on social media.

Crazy
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2022 at 10:50am
A lot of people have tickets from the cancelled concerts a few years back.

Maybe they woke up one morning and realised Gareth Brooks is a **** and don't want to go anymore
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2022 at 10:55am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

A lot of people have tickets from the cancelled concerts a few years back.

Maybe they woke up one morning and realised Gareth Brooks is a **** and don't want to go anymore

Pretty sure that these were all refunded at the time
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2022 at 11:00am
Bohs Shels in the cup moved to Sunday 2pm kick off because of the **** 
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2022 at 11:06am
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Bohs Shels in the cup moved to Sunday 2pm kick off because of the **** 

Yeah and parking will likely be a nightmare around Tolka this Friday for the Sligo game because of him too Angry
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2022 at 11:07am
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Rather listen to Garth Crooks...and he is painful
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2022 at 9:51pm
was at EP for the first time at the weekend there. Serious craicClap
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 1:48am
Heading to Garth Brooks on Friday and can't wait. Would of grown up listening to him thank to the owl fella and the 2014 cancellations came at a bad time for me personally so finally getting the chance to see him live will be amazing with somewhat vanishing the memory of that 2014 farce (how they didn't comd to some sort of deal allowing them break it up like this year)

Yeah loads of tickets floating around which really made that stressful ticket sale last November a little unwarranted. I guess marketing a show as 'sold out instantly' is genius 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 8:10am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

was at EP for the first time at the weekend there. Serious craicClap
Same. Very enjoyable.

Certainly an experience anyway. I'd go back again but it would be very act dependent.

Edited by ShamtheRam - 07 Sep 2022 at 8:11am
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Heading to Garth Brooks on Friday and can't wait. Would of grown up listening to him thank to the owl fella and the 2014 cancellations came at a bad time for me personally so finally getting the chance to see him live will be amazing with somewhat vanishing the memory of that 2014 farce (how they didn't comd to some sort of deal allowing them break it up like this year)

Yeah loads of tickets floating around which really made that stressful ticket sale last November a little unwarranted. I guess marketing a show as 'sold out instantly' is genius 
Yeah same here, I cringe every time he opens his mouth in an interview but growing up I learned the guitar from a teacher that was obsessed with Gb, so know the back catalog very well. Looking forward to Friday now.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 1:04pm
Heading Myself as well , cant wait 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Yeah same here, I cringe every time he opens his mouth in an interview but growing up I learned the guitar from a teacher that was obsessed with Gb, so know the back catalog very well. Looking forward to Friday now.
Yeah he really does make a tit of himself sometimes when he opens his mouth. The amount of 'emotional' moments would irritate ya. Let's hope less of that waffle and more singing during the upcoming shows 

Didn't listen to much if any tbh of the new stuff (2014-onwards) and more of the greatest hits person. I actually like the 'Chris Gaines' stuff but f**k me it was a real mid life crisis moment for him. A VH1 special is linked below 

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 3:40pm
Each to their own and all that lads but f**k me I'd rather cut off my own nutasack than go to one of that pleb's concerts Dead

Edited by BigPodge - 07 Sep 2022 at 3:41pm
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Each to their own and all that lads but f**k me I'd rather cut off my own nutasack than go to one of that pleb's concerts Dead

How could you not feel for the guyLOL after seeing this 

https://youtu.be/Ynb3y6vDZ6w

Really hope he's the talking to a small level 

Edited by Healy52003 - 07 Sep 2022 at 6:22pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 6:26pm
The Garth Brooks concerts will be one of the few outdoor music gigs without any riding or shifting as everyone there would be terrified it’s their cousin. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2022 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Rather listen to Garth Crooks...and he is painful

They both like their spurs.  

I will get my Stetson. 
AKA pedantic kunt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic