You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Summer clean out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Balf.airy Balf.airy wrote:

Bitchy :) 

No not bitchy Balf.airy Im just fed up of multiple users with various names using their accounts to chat more sh*t than usual. What's the point in clamping down and banning someone for them to only create a new account and do it all over again Confused 
First Commander-Galway Regatta
The Violator View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Violator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 4:23pm
hanna reitsch 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 6:11am
The violator is pissing me off
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 6:21am
I'll tell you what annoys the sh*t out of me.... when people have conversations in a thread ( nothing wrong with that part) but quote every word from the previous 20 posts in the conversation.I don't see anything wrong with quoting one or two of the previous posts, but some of the posts on this forum take up a page of quotes to be followed with a 1 liner response or worse again, just a smiley
the threads become very repetitive after a while
Confused

Edited by Percy - 13 Jul 2011 at 6:23am
Karnage View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karnage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 6:49am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

+1 
i wish he would do us all a favour and go have a bath with the toaster. 
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 6:56am
lads i completely missed this thread, as i have said on many occasions i couldnt give a fcuk what people do outside of the ROI section but that should be kept as a forum for decent debate,

yapster does not adhere to this , 1 he hasnt a fcuking clue, 2 he is condescending to every poster which would be alright if problem 1 were not the case and 3 he is just ruining threads and stopping debate.

as for all the rest of the eejits on here... LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The Violator View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Violator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 8:45am

QMan will be back on monday to dish out your punishment , he wants to know if you smashed ya wan on facebook yet?

Edited by The Violator - 13 Jul 2011 at 9:02am
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Percy Percy wrote:

I'll tell you what annoys the sh*t out of me.... when people have conversations in a thread ( nothing wrong with that part) but quote every word from the previous 20 posts in the conversation.I don't see anything wrong with quoting one or two of the previous posts, but some of the posts on this forum take up a page of quotes to be followed with a 1 liner response or worse again, just a smiley
Confused

Clap Spot on Percy. My biggest grievance too. Expecially when you use the site on your phone mostly, it takes ages to scroll past meaningless and repetitive quotes of previous posts.

As for posters etc, I really couldn't give a flying fook. Many on here offer very insightfull opinions and input, others are funny, and some others are just clowns and eejits.

Pretty much the same in real life too eh, get used to it people.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 10:21am
Originally posted by The Violator The Violator wrote:

QMan will be back on monday to dish out your punishment , he wants to know if you smashed ya wan on facebook yet?
Yeah.

Went on a date.
Raped her.
Forced her to have an abortion then dumped her!

Edited by ShamtheRam - 13 Jul 2011 at 10:21am
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 11:00am

LOLLOLLOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 11:01am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Originally posted by Percy Percy wrote:

Confused

Clap Spot on Percy. My biggest grievance too. Expecially when you use the site on your phone mostly, it takes ages to scroll past meaningless and repetitive quotes of previous posts.

As for posters etc, I really couldn't give a flying fook. Many on here offer very insightfull opinions and input, others are funny, and some others are just clowns and eejits.

Pretty much the same in real life too eh, get used to it people.

absolutely , agree with this fully
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 11:31am

Yeah.

Went on a date.
Raped her.
Forced her to have an abortion then dumped her!

Treat em mean keep em keen, good work other shamClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic