You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suarez..................................

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 70>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBeachBoysReunion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:04pm
What a message this is sending out. You can racially abuse players as long as you are English.

Edited by TheBeachBoysReunion - 20 Dec 2011 at 1:04pm
Sponsored Links

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:08pm
Sure John Terry's one is under police investigation as well as FA investigation. He'll get his comupence too.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by TheBeachBoysReunion TheBeachBoysReunion wrote:

What a message this is sending out. You can racially abuse players as long as you are English.

the FA cant do anything until the police investigation is finished, if you read the messages that were sent out then you would know that

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:13pm
Surprised to see Suarez get such a hefty ban. I wonder what could happen if Liverpool appeal it and I am sure they will.

In one way you can say that the FA are doing the right thing in handing out such a ban, however Terry has to get the same?

But considering Terry is English and also the England captain will be given the same treatment.
I dont really think so.
It will be interesting to see what happens.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:15pm
Would love to know how this was proven.....
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:20pm
deserved what he got in fairness cant go around callin people that even if his defense was he calls his Uruguain  team mates negrito, i have a mate who is from iraq and tha lads rip it out of him and call him a muslim and a black, but thats cause they know him and he enjoys the banter, doesnt mean we are going to go around calling everyone this, so suarez's defence is useless
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:20pm
Liverpool will be stuck with Andy Carroll up front for 8 games
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

did suarez not admit to it already by saying its ok to say what he said in his country?

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:22pm
Scum, sure wasn't he serving a ban in holland when he left for biting someone
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

did suarez not admit to it already by saying its ok to say what he said in his country?

Yeah Saurez admitted it,saying its no big deal in Uruguay.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

the thoughts of it, he has the touch of kuyt, the pace of jan molby and the scoring ability of carragher useless **** he is, if i were a betting man i would put money on wigan tomorrow
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:30pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
TheBeachBoysReunion View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBeachBoysReunion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

the thoughts of it, he has the touch of kuyt, the pace of jan molby and the scoring ability of carragher useless **** he is, if i were a betting man i would put money on wigan tomorrow
Is everyone forgetting the reason they signed him in the first place? He could come good but he's never going to justify that price.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:31pm

Very harsh....Suarez is being made an example of.

It's still all very petty...it's a bit child in the schoolyard bollocks in my eyes.  I know racism is a serious subject, but isn't it all a little pathetic?  

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:31pm
Well done for not fudging it FA. The diver, cheat, and now proven racist got exactly what he deserved.  Clap

Of course it's all a conspiracy against Libbpewlfutballklublad started by the man they call Bacon Face. 

Edited by Emerald - 20 Dec 2011 at 1:31pm
bann the tolls View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bann the tolls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:35pm

deserved what he got in fairness cant go around callin people that even if his defense was he calls his Uruguain  team mates negrito, i have a mate who is from iraq and tha lads rip it out of him and call him a muslim and a black, but thats cause they know him and he enjoys the banter, doesnt mean we are going to go around calling everyone this, so suarez's defence is useless
totally agree he should have known by the player reaction that it was not acceptable instead of keeping it up for the rest of the match, once could of been forgiven as igorance.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by TheBeachBoysReunion TheBeachBoysReunion wrote:

Is everyone forgetting the reason they signed him in the first place? He could come good but he's never going to justify that price.

yeah why did we buy him he is crap
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:40pm
Well done The FA for once. Hopefully they don't f**k up (although I wouldn't hold my breath).  with Terry once they get around to dealing with him. Liverpool fans can have no complaints. Suarez admitted he used 'negirto' but then tried to claim he wasn't using it in an abusive sense Confused
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 70>
  Share Topic