You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stupid things you did when younger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stupid things you did when younger
    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 9:28pm
When I was almost at the stage of finishing school I needed a passport to go on a lads holiday. I didn’t want to ask a relevant person to sign the photos to verify them so forged it as my maths teachers signature at the time not thinking the passport office would check
Teacher phoned my house a few weeks later bemused as to why I did it saying she would have signed them no problem but had to tell the passport people it wasn’t her

Another time I remember I started playing for a football team at centre half and after the first friendly realized I needed to work on my heading
Got my younger brother to kick high balls at me, out of his hands like a gaa player, from the other side of our yard and I ran after them and headed them back to him 
The yard was very stony and on the third go I went over on a large boulder and wrecked my ankle 
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 9:39pm
Don't ever leave your passport application to the last minute. You're on a list of people that need to be double checked.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2020 at 9:41pm
I kicked over a large fire hydrant thing in Youghal before, a couple of thousand people lost their water for a few hours.Sleepy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic