You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strange things people do

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 80>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 8:30am
Just watched a bird in my office pick her nose, roll the snot up in the hand, flick it on the floor and then get up to go to the toilet
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 8:51am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Just watched a bird in my office pick her nose, roll the snot up in the hand, flick it on the floor and then get up to go to the toilet

Has to be a sackable offence to just get up and go to the toilet in the middle of the office
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Put some chips on the  bottom bun, some chips on top of the burger, put the top bun back on and eat that then the chips while sipping on the coke
Perfection ClapLOL
Some people just deserve a slap
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 10:47am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Has to be a sackable offence to just get up and go to the toilet in the middle of the office

You trying your best to be PM?
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 10:51am

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

You trying your best to be PM?

And failing miserably...like most things in life Cry
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 2:31am
 I was standing in the bathroom taking my contact lenses out, my eyes were very sensitive/sore when I tried to take them out. I was getting worrwor as you're not supposed to leave them in when you go to sleep, anyway, I tried to take them out again but my eyes were still very sore when I tried to take them out. Eventually I looked into the sink and I saw two contact lenses. I was so drunk that I forgot that I already took them out.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 8:58am
LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 10:48am
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

I was standing in the bathroom taking my contact lenses out, my eyes were very sensitive/sore when I tried to take them out. I was getting worrwor as you're not supposed to leave them in when you go to sleep, anyway, I tried to take them out again but my eyes were still very sore when I tried to take them out. Eventually I looked into the sink and I saw two contact lenses. I was so drunk that I forgot that I already took them out.
i've woke up in the night before thinking they were in and started poking and proddingEmbarrassedDead
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2018 at 10:58am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

i've woke up in the night before thinking they were in and started poking and proddingEmbarrassedDead
It must have been very embarrassing when you realized it was a teddy bear WinkLOL
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 4:35pm

When there's an important match on and someone starts speaking to me, I get this irrational fear that their distraction is going to cause something negative to occur in the game from my perspective. Such as the team I want to win might miss a chance, concede a goal or have a player sent off. I can't help but think that my full attention is required to assist the team I'm supporting to succeed. This is sometimes increased when the commentators bring in the studio pundits for their comments mid match. Bayern were having a good spell last night but I knew they wouldn't score whilst Souness was sh*teing on. 
El Puto Amo
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2018 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

When there's an important match on and someone starts speaking to me, I get this irrational fear that their distraction is going to cause something negative to occur in the game from my perspective. Such as the team I want to win might miss a chance, concede a goal or have a player sent off. I can't help but think that my full attention is required to assist the team I'm supporting to succeed. This is sometimes increased when the commentators bring in the studio pundits for their comments mid match. Bayern were having a good spell last night but I knew they wouldn't score whilst Souness was sh*teing on
That annoyed the fook out of me too. Bayern pressing and actually had a good chance that Navas saved whilst Souness was spouting nonsense. Such brutal timing. Their picture and commentary was actually off by a few seconds in the first half last night too. TV3 did a great job with the rugby this year but the football coverage and commentary are brutal
Some people just deserve a slap
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I don't think I left the house for a month after Istanbul. One thing you can never be far enough away from is an Irish Liverpool fan!

Agree with this.  A sound Irish Liverpool fan is hard to find.  If you throw Celtic in with it too, it's almost impossible and if rovers come with it you have reached peak dickhead.  

Love you too Balders........Angry, you're only a bollix at the back of it all. Ouch
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2018 at 8:40pm
You are OK FW, as meat loaf said two out of three ain't bad. 

Edited by Baldrick - 03 May 2018 at 8:40pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 1:52pm
A lad in my work, a Man United fan, came in last Thursday with the ipad, set it up at about 3.30, watched the opening ceremony, the build up and then the whole of the Russia v Suadis match, glued to it at his desk

I came in yesterday and talked about the weekends games, he hadn't a clue about any of the matches over the weekend, been trying to talk about the games yesterday and today, no interest from him, now he's saying he's lost interest in it.

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 1:54pm
Lads who wash their hands before a taking a sh*t and then dont wash them afterErmmConfused
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Lads who wash their hands before a taking a sh*t and then dont wash them afterErmmConfused

Who tf does that LOLLOL
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 2:39pm
You should be washing your hands before you take a piss and not after it IMO.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2018 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

You should be washing your hands before you take a piss and not after it IMO.
Agreed.
Don't piss on your hands.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 80>
  Share Topic