You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** Stolen Black Lexus IS 200 ***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:46am
Jaysus some ****s about. Hope ye get the car and ring back horse.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:55am
could have been stolen to order and it may be gone up north and all
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:58am
may also have been stolen just for parts. fingers crossed it was'nt though
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:10am
keep your eye on crimewatch could be used in some bank robbery in a few weeks
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:43am

Tough break HB. We have ANPR cameras in the Tunnel, I'll get them checked to see if it came through although if the plates were changed it'll be no use. I'll let you know.

Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 11:44am
Sorry to hear that Horsey, I hope you get it all back. And that the cúnts who did this get caught and battered. 
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:21pm
Cant add anything to what everyone else said. Hopefully you get it back ASAP with ring intact
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:22pm
Ye the ring is obviously the bigger worry

The car can be replaced

Hope you get it back with contents intact
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 1:24pm
Fooking scumbags .. If i ever caught some **** in the act id end up in jail. 
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:07pm
Bad craic Horsebox, hope ya get all back. 

Nice Cab BTW.
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
Babysis View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babysis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 2:09pm
Really sorry to hear this HB. I hope you get the car and in particular the ring back soon without anymore stress or hassle.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:00pm
they were talking about stolen cars on moncrief on newtalk there, apparently the theives after stealing cars bring it to a car park on the outskirts of dublin and leave it there for a day or two to see if someone collects it. this is because of the amount of people with GPS trackers in their car now!
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:10pm
Fair bit of this going on around our area at the minute (Portmarnock/Baldoyle/Malahide) All the cases of it so far I've heard is breaking in and getting the keys. 

Hope you get them both back soon pal and the f**kers get stung
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Stoked Up View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 3:46pm
Sorry to hear 'bout that. Hope it works out with insurance and all, if you don't get it back..
I'd consider changing the locks though if your house keys are gone too.

Must get me own alarm back working. Mind, I don't think they have any interest in our cars.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 4:13pm
It was a professional job, they left with just the keys as I had Garda forensics out. They left no evidence. They still don't know how they got into the house!

The insurance company will not give me a replacement car as it's not in there terms and conditions.
I cant rent a car because my license was in the car along with the VCR. And even if and when I do get my licence back I will then probably have to rent a car for approx 1 month or more.
All this before the Euro's.

The car is still local I reckon as the car has not gone through any tolls or tunnels unless they have changed the plates which is very likely.

The reality is that I was targeted because of the car that I had and there is nothing more that I could have done. As they would have taken the car from my work place or somewhere else.

It's an eye opener and an expensive one at that.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 4:51pm
Jesus hope they catch them and you get your stuff back.By the sounds of it there wasn't anything you could have done to stop it.At least nobody was physically hurt.
Theres only one sport that matters..
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

It was a professional job, they left with just the keys as I had Garda forensics out. They left no evidence. They still don't know how they got into the house!

The insurance company will not give me a replacement car as it's not in there terms and conditions.
I cant rent a car because my license was in the car along with the VCR. And even if and when I do get my licence back I will then probably have to rent a car for approx 1 month or more.

The car is still local I reckon as the car has not gone through any tolls or tunnels unless they have changed the plates which is very likely.

The reality is that I was targeted because of the car that I had and there is nothing more that I could have done. As they would have taken the car from my work place or somewhere else.

Get down to the cop shop and report the licence stolen. Get the form stamped and head straight to the Motor Tax office with new photos etc. They'll tell you that they have to post the licence out and it will take a few days, but if you tell them what happened and have you passort as ID and somesort of proof of address (bill etc) they could give it to you there and then. I gave plenty out over the counter in my time there for people going on holidays so any decent bloke there should sort you out.

Regarding keeping the log book in the car, probably the bigges no no there is.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Eye opener alright. Think if i ever get myself a decent motor I'd be getting one of those tracking systems.
Where'd you leave the car keys?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic