You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stiofain - Where is he?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:43pm

It's a mad situation, No way has he just lost interest like that especially if he was a big supporter of the team ?

Was Q not saying he was meant to stay in his gaf for the France play-off in 09 and he just never showed up and that was that ?
Out of order
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 12:15am
Come back Stiofain Cry
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 2:35am
happy birthday mate, wherever you are. really strange one this, he was so passionate about Ireland and as a fellow London based Irish descendant, I could understand how strong the love of Ireland is. Are we sure he never fell out with someone ?

(Q man and his mask perhaps ?Wink)
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 4:01am
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

It's a mad situation, No way has he just lost interest like that especially if he was a big supporter of the team ?

Was Q not saying he was meant to stay in his gaf for the France play-off in 09 and he just never showed up and that was that ?

Fritzel room in Q's gaf Shocked
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 1:52pm
i did meet him, but I am surprised that he is listed as being 76 years old. going by that the count must be 100 ??
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

i did meet him, but I am surprised that he is listed as being 76 years old. going by that the count must be 100 ??

not till next year PG LOL
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 9:19am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

he says hi
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 9:25am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

he says hi

can he speak through the gag Q ?? Big smile
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 9:32am
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

he says hi

can he speak through the gag Q ?? Big smile
Wink
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 11:14am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Just after knocking on the family door, brother answered, Stephen is alive and well and is just working late hours!!
I gave him my mobile number to give me a shout.

The brother was surprised when I told him how long it has been since he was on here but he assured me he was fine.

I'm not going to lie lads, walking up and knocking on the door, I was sh*tting myself cos I thought the worst.

Hopefully he'll either give me a call or will be back online this weekend to say hello again

life goes on outside of YBIG...... 

LOLLOL some crazy posts from fellas on this LOLLOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 11:17am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Just after knocking on the family door, brother answered, Stephen is alive and well and is just working late hours!!

The brother was surprised when I told him how long it has been since he was on here but he assured me he was fine.

I'm not going to lie lads, walking up and knocking on the door, I was sh*tting myself cos I thought the worst.

Hopefully he'll either give me a call or will be back online this weekend to say hello again

Maybe so but radio silence on the phone etc. outside of ybig was the cause for concern. Lads drop off the site all the time.

Some even for a banning offences Big smile
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 11:19am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Maybe so but radio silence on the phone etc. outside of ybig was the cause for concern. Lads drop off the site all the time.

Few posts from you McG EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Brianie checking the register LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2018 at 11:55am

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Few posts from you McG EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Brianie checking the register LOL

id post the same for you xxx
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 8:01am
Bizarre to think this whole saga was over 8 years ago. Many of us  now members 10 years or more Shocked
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 8:50pm
Anyone ever hear from him again??
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2018 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Anyone ever hear from him again??

Yeah met him for a couple of pints at Octoberfest. He is keeping well.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 4:21pm
The boul Sausy is in the same boozer as me now. What ever happened to him on here😱
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2018 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

The boul Sausy is in the same boozer as me now. What ever happened to him on here😱

Sausageroll was always flaky
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic