You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stephen Nolan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 9:17am
Did I read right that he's like the 6th highest paid person at the BBC? 😅 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 9:21am
Clifford Smyth ,  father of Adam  , former DUP , UU politician and Orange Order Historian,  has spoke previously about his fight to keep his transvestite tendencies under control. 😳
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 9:25am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

5th highest, earns about £400k a year.
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 9:27am
An absolute **** of a man and all he does is poison a place that has a hard enough time with other wallopers never mind his "journalism" (being fed lines by his scrote of a friend Bryson)

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Bear in mind that he doesn't just do BBC NI, he's also on BBC Five Live every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Bear in mind that he doesn't just do BBC NI, he's also on BBC Five Live every Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening.
What does he be like on those weekend R5 shows? I never listen to them? Though, I can't imagine the likes of Bryson or Allister getting much traction there. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 9:41am

Still....

Ridiculous salary for someone that basically just uses his platform to stir up political tension in a place that is like a political tinderbox.

baresi41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baresi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 9:56am
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

This lad?
Buster Blood Vessel.
FRANCO BARESI: Always supporting the green brigade
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 10:53am
Wee Jamie is terribly upset about the Irish News revelations. 
You'd wonder why and what else hasn't been uncovered yet
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Wee Jamie is terribly upset about the Irish News revelations. 
You'd wonder why and what else hasn't been uncovered yet
It would make my year if something came out about Seamy the wee f*ckin cabbage head. 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 4:01pm

The BBC presenter Stephen Nolan is facing fresh scrutiny over claims he planted staff members in the audience of his TV show to stir on-air rows. The Irish News reported that staffers...

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

What does he be like on those weekend R5 shows? I never listen to them? Though, I can't imagine the likes of Bryson or Allister getting much traction there. LOL

News and current affairs - NI doesn't get mentioned much. 
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 4:58pm
I love listening to his show. He had some woman on during the week that sounded like Paisley. Saying we were all going to suffer fire and brimstone.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2023 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

The BBC presenter Stephen Nolan is facing fresh scrutiny over claims he planted staff members in the audience of his TV show to stir on-air rows. The Irish News reported that staffers...

Well, I never...Shocked
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2023 at 10:50pm
Stephen 'Unionist Party Political Broadcast' Nolan with his usual show full of unionists who are given a  platform for an hour
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2023 at 11:20pm
“NI voted to remain in the EU”
“Yeah but the vote was by the United Kingdom as a whole”

This comment and response has been said on every single Nolan show for the last 7 years 
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2023 at 9:03am
As usual, show facilitated whinging unionist twats representing what these days is a minority of a minority. I would cross the road to avoid bores like Moore Holmes ( poor tribute act to Binboy Bwyson ), Ben Lowry, etc. Nolan continues to get away with it thanks to his lifelong friend and boss Adam Smyth. The show last night was supposed to be focused on yesterday’s Supreme Court decision on the holiday pay case appeal but Nolan got away with switching that to the concerns of some of the most irritating yappy f**ks in Christendom.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic