You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stephen Kenny

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 45 minutes ago at 2:19pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Why is showing any Sense of Nationalism sensitive at the moment Hetfield?  

Identarianism is a hot button topic at the moment, which has a sensitivity around it. Its the type of thing that its good to make a judgement call, and perhaps erring on the side of caution? Also, what happened under Jack happened over a quarter of a century ago. Its a lifetime. I suppose my frustration is more aimed at the ham fisted efforts at motivation, and what ultimately transpired.
Sponsored Links

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 minutes ago at 2:44pm
yourself and Alan Kelly appear to be the only people who have an issue with it.  The most ham fisted aspect was the attempt by those to spin it against Kenny. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Het-field View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 minutes ago at 2:47pm
No, Baldrick. I have no issue with it. I'm looking at the situation objectively, and it has resulted in an unnecessary PR and HR disaster. Like I said, two months later, we're still talking about it.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 minutes ago at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

No, Baldrick. I have no issue with it. I'm looking at the situation objectively, and it has resulted in an unnecessary PR and HR disaster. Like I said, two months later, we're still talking about it.
The problem is not the video it was the leak. Kelly was obviously angered with it and would have possible left anyway but the situation wouldn’t look anywhere near as bad if it wasn’t leaked. Duff leaving would have been prevented too.
Het-field View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 minutes ago at 2:59pm
But without the video, there is no leak. They're not mutually exclusive. And don't get me wrong, this should have been dealt with internally.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 213214215
  Share Topic