You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It's the Stephen Kenny Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 735>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2019 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Image result for the kings speech

Is that Noel king 

No, but he's seen the movie umpteen times!
Sponsored Links

foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 7:39am
This Kenny bashing is just the mindset of certain sections of the fans/media. Because he never managed some English team, people are just waiting to get on his case. They can't slate his results or performance yet so its the way he talks. If he does a 6 week intensive communication course, it'll be that he doesnt walk like a proper manager. There will always be this mindset probably pre-faced with "I want him to do well but....."
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 9:09am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Any word on him being discharged

Question
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

nordlingen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordlingen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 11:58am
Spot on Foggy
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by foggy.nelson foggy.nelson wrote:

This Kenny bashing is just the mindset of certain sections of the fans/media. Because he never managed some English team, people are just waiting to get on his case. They can't slate his results or performance yet so its the way he talks. If he does a 6 week intensive communication course, it'll be that he doesnt walk like a proper manager. There will always be this mindset probably pre-faced with "I want him to do well but....."

He managed in Scotland and came bottom of the SPL.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 3:30pm
Any word from the FAI communications department on the wellbeing of Stephen Kenny. It would be quiet worrying if Stephen hasn't yet been released from hospital. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Any word from the FAI communications department on the wellbeing of Stephen Kenny. It would be quiet worrying if Stephen hasn't yet been released from hospital. 

Seems to be a bit of radio silence. Latest word was here:

They say something minor but sudden
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 4:26pm
Based on the article there doesn't seem to be much concern. Sounds like a dicky pint. 
RobsYourUncle View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 5:48pm
Pretty sure he was at the London supporters group's shindig along with Mick a few days ago, so almost certain he's long out of hospital. Unless those were old pictures.
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

And where were Dunfermline when he took over? He also took them to the cup final

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

And where were Dunfermline when he took over? He also took them to the cup final

Touchy

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 9:21pm
no, just a bit of context to your post, or it would be if you had to answer

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 8:30am
Originally posted by RobsYourUncle RobsYourUncle wrote:

Pretty sure he was at the London supporters group's shindig along with Mick a few days ago, so almost certain he's long out of hospital. Unless those were old pictures.

Didn’t see any photos of him at the gig
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 8:33am
They didn’t want him there, instead they spent their money flying over a gimp still trying to get into his confirmation outfit. 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 8:46am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

They didn’t want him there, instead they spent their money flying over a gimp still trying to get into his confirmation outfit. 
LOL
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 9:14am

That Irish Fans Football thing is terrible. Lad has never even been to an away and claims he's the voice of supporters. Numpty
Danger here, OH NO
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 12:26pm
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2019 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by gmfc90 gmfc90 wrote:

That Irish Fans Football thing is terrible. Lad has never even been to an away and claims he's the voice of supporters. Numpty
He’s actually been to one.Confused He spent his time walking around some council estate in Cardiff complaining how O Neills tactics ruined his first away game. That was enough for me couldn’t look at any of the other crap. It was like O Neill should have known that he was over for him to start playing lovely one touch footballLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 735>
  Share Topic