FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedStephen Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:47pm
Very good article. Just shows you, to be the best pro you can be all of that normal stuff like minding the family, silly day to day worries, they all need to be taken care of by someone else if possible. 

Amazing that when he first broke through Stuart Pearce had him on such a horrible contract. He really was a brilliant young player. Having to tap other players for a few quid for nappies and other bits and pieces is desperate stuff when you're playing for a club that size.

His comments on Houllier are great and I'd say they are spot on. Houllier always came across as a complete bluffer. Amazing how many spoofers make so much money from the game.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Very good article. Just shows you, to be the best pro you can be all of that normal stuff like minding the family, silly day to day worries, they all need to be taken care of by someone else if possible. 

Amazing that when he first broke through Stuart Pearce had him on such a horrible contract. He really was a brilliant young player. Having to tap other players for a few quid for nappies and other bits and pieces is desperate stuff when you're playing for a club that size.

His comments on Houllier are great and I'd say they are spot on. Houllier always came across as a complete bluffer. Amazing how many spoofers make so much money from the game.
Even the bluffers that write about it LOL
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:56pm
Hi Doc.

It's like having a boil attached to my arse that needs lancing.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:59pm

Hi Doc.

It's like having a boil attached to my arse that needs lancing.
Just trying to keep you honest, but do feel free to grab the biggest fckin knitting needle in your drawer and stick it hard into the boil please
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 6:27pm
It is genuinely mind boggling that you are still posting on here. Besides having the quare wan bent over a imaginary table while toe f*cking her, or tossing off to the thought of sirmolex, you haven't said a single other thing of note in about a thousand posts.

Abysmal modding.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 6:42pm

I'd be sceptical of anything that comes out of his mouth. I'd like to hear that verified from a City source that he was on £85 a week.

The chap is a compulsive liar and cannot see any fault in his own behaviour. (allegedly)

Edited by Trap junior - 11 Sep 2019 at 8:04pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 7:47pm
It did cross my mind while reading it that it may not be gospel
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 7:52pm
Lining up for 'Manchester City legends' in Kompany's testimonial

I forgot he even existed if I'm honest
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I'd be sceptical of anything that comes out of his mouth. I'd like to hear that verified from a City source that he was on £85 a week.

The chap is a compulsive liar and cannot see any fault in his own behaviour.

+1 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 8:04pm
Richie Sadlier was very sceptical about it on today’s Second Captains. He said if you’re a first team premier league footballer they’re people bending over backwards to make life easy for you. His story has also completely changed from my girlfriend had a miscarriage to I needed to look after my kids when giving his reason for Grannygate. Thinking McLeish didn’t have him in the Villa team because he was too good and he was gonna ring Fergie. That sums up how deluded he is. Total headbanger and proven liar. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 8:40pm

It is genuinely mind boggling that you are still posting on here. Besides having the quare wan bent over a imaginary table while toe f*cking her, or tossing off to the thought of sirmolex, you haven't said a single other thing of note in about a thousand posts.

Abysmal modding.
There is a fairly underused old term on here that in my opinion should be used a lot more where you are concerned, anyhow it goes something like this “ RIM ME “ 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Abysmal modding.
There is a fairly underused old term on here that in my opinion should be used a lot more where you are concerned, anyhow it goes something like this “ RIM ME “ 

Genuinely astounding that you're still posting here. 

What is the actual point of you? You serve absolutely no purpose as a human being.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 9:11pm
Mad reading
From Wiki

In September 2007, Ireland was at the centre of controversy when, in the immediate aftermath of a Republic of Ireland international match and days before their crunch match against the Czech Republic, coach Steve Staunton informed him of a telephone call just received from his girlfriend reporting the death of his maternal grandmother. Staunton quickly consented to Ireland's compassionate leave on these grounds, a private jet was chartered for his return.

However the media quickly discovered that Ireland's grandmother was not dead, at which point Ireland announced it was his paternal grandmother who died but yet again, reporters discovered that Ireland's paternal grandmother was also still alive, and her relatives had threatened to sue one newspaper that reported her death. Ireland changed his story again, saying one of his grandfathers had divorced, and it was his second wife who had died. That was also quickly discovered to be untrue.[66]

Ireland eventually came out with the truth, admitting he had invented a reason to leave the Irish team in order to visit his girlfriend in Cork, who, he claimed, had a miscarriage. "I decided at that stage that I must tell the truth and admit I had told lies," Ireland said. "I realise now it was a massive mistake to say my grandmothers had died and I deeply regret it."[67]

Exile

Speculation abounded that Ireland might make himself available for a call-up to the national squad to face Georgia on 11 February 2009.[68] However, when the squad was announced on 19 January, the player's name did not feature, and Liam Brady took the opportunity to explain to the press that he and Trapattoni had previously come to an agreement with the player whereby he would inform them when he felt like playing again, and that so far no contact had been made from the player's end.[69]

On 19 February it was reported that Ireland had intimated to Manchester City team mate Shay Given that he would like to represent Ireland at the World Cup in South Africa in 2010 and that a return to the international fold was imminent, but when the Irish squad to face Bulgaria on 28 March and Italy on 1 April was announced, his name was once again omitted. Trapattoni revealed at the accompanying press conference that he himself did not believe Ireland would return, claiming that when he had met with the player months previously he had appeared withdrawn and reluctant to look the Ireland manager in the eye.[70]

Ireland has now said that he will probably not return to the national team: "I always say 'never say never' because it's hard not to, but I don't think I'll ever go back."[71] In August 2010, he restated that he would not return: "I watch Ireland matches like anyone else might do at this stage, but I don’t feel a part of it at all. It doesn’t make me feel like I should go back play again. That question is gone for me and the answer won’t change my mind."[72]

On 30 March 2012, Ireland suggested that he would be willing to return to international football after Euro 2012.[73] In May 2014, after unsuccessful attempts at trying to contact Ireland by Republic of Ireland manager Martin O'Neill, Ireland's agent got in touch with the FAI to say that he would not be available for the friendly matches against Turkey, Italy, Costa Rica and Portugal.[74]

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 9:27pm

Abysmal modding.

What is the actual point of you? You serve absolutely no purpose as a human being.
Ah sirmolexorial why all the hate and rage it’s not good for you’s, just told the quare wan you are even having a go at her (even though you have 3mickeys she said not a chance) still screaming for the mods I see Ah well, you should start an Andy Goram tribute one man band LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 10:22pm

Abysmal modding.

Ah sirmolexorial why all the hate and rage it’s not good for you’s, just told the quare wan you are even having a go at her (even though you have 3mickeys she said not a chance) still screaming for the mods I see Ah well, you should start an Andy Goram tribute one man band LOL

If I was screaming for the mods, I'd just report your posts. I'm just pointing out that you're a stalker and a p*ss poor one at that (take note of how Babbsballs does it, it's far more subtle). If the mods can't spot the moronic carry on out of you, then fair enough. I'll just keep on trucking.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 10:55pm
But I love you and the other 2 of you aswell, please stop bullying and victimizing me please do not try to drive me off the forum like you did with other posters, I just want to be like you, all knowing and self serving  and well to be as big a fckin eejit as you too, I don’t care what the rest of them are pming me about you I love you
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 5:11am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Yeah just read that interview this morning. £85 a week in his first season he broke through, he had to get handouts from the likes of Ben Thatcher and Micah Richards to be able to afford things like nappies and car seats for his kids.
Sven pretty much asked him to name his price in his next contract then and Ireland says him and his woman made up what they wanted, inserting all sorts of lucrative bonuses.

He claims his family now live on a very basic wage and get by on around 2 grand per month.

A lot of the interview is money orientated. No wonder his head sort of went when he made it big and he started buying cars with pink wheels!

His line about Houllier was funny. Lads were busting their balls on the training ground to get picked on a Saturday and he was two fields away walking about looking at flowers

I may have taken this up wrong, but from listening to OTB, they seemed to suggest that this was his second contract in which he was on 85 a week. Horrific negotiating if that's the case.

A mad situation to be in at 18/19, and seems to have had no support structure from family members.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

I may have taken this up wrong, but from listening to OTB, they seemed to suggest that this was his second contract in which he was on 85 a week. Horrific negotiating if that's the case.

A mad situation to be in at 18/19, and seems to have had no support structure from family members.

Maybe they were all dead? Wink

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic