You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Steak and Blowjob day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

pray for Mojo!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mojo Risin' Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Steak and Blowjob day!
    Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 12:57am
So how did every mans favourite day of the year go for you all? I was in work so didn't get to celebrate in style but the missus will make it up to me soon. I'll make sure of that! Any steak and blowjob day stories, feel free to share! Thumbs Up

Ahh heya!
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 2:15pm
Today's the lucky day.
The dark side.. And the light
Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 3:10pm
Fillets & Fellatio......sweet!!
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 3:19pm
Ill have the steak medium to rare and the blowjob well done please
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 3:20pm
must text the missus about this!
Johnner View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 3:29pm
Bird just came back with a bit of steak for me. :)
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Johnner Johnner wrote:

Bird just came back with a bit of steak for me. :)

One of your homing Pigeons ?
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 3:38pm

Most married men complain about it not being well done and very very rare....the steak isn't great either!

If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 3:42pm
In fairness to my bird I get at least one full bj a week. I might have to cook tonight though
Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 3:46pm
Lots of people make an issue about whether she spits or swallows....personally I don't mind as long as she doesn't wake me up while she's phoning her taxi!
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 3:49pm
This is the biggest day after Christmas in Craptpown. Butchers busiest day of the year aswell as all the Craptown Mams treat their Sons.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

This is the biggest day after Christmas in Craptpown. Butchers busiest day of the year aswell as all the Craptown Mams treat their Sons.

LOL  Dead
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 6:24pm
Chicken fillet roll and a wank day for me. Cry
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Conor Messi Conor Messi wrote:

Isn't that just a normal day for you then Wink
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 6:55pm

Wheres the missus conor
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Isn't that just a normal day for you then Wink

Hey Dinny do robots have mickeys? Am guessing not so this must be a bad day for you, unlucky R2D2

Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2013 at 7:04pm
Sadly Denis you're right ya bastard!
I only see her at weekends now because of work. Load of bollox this lack of midweek action!
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2013 at 12:51am
Originally posted by Shebber Shebber wrote:

Lots of people make an issue about whether she spits or swallows....personally I don't mind as long as she doesn't wake me up while she's phoning her taxi!

I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic