You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 11:29am
Seriously, if you are going to Germany, have a look at lufthansa flights - free beer the whole way.

You tend to need to book them as return flights though, otherwise they quote ludicrous prices.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 11:39am
Would you consider Munich kev?

Great beer and food and the Germans are good craic.

They are also mad for their strip clubs and brothels.

Edited by colemanY2K - 09 Jul 2013 at 11:39am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 11:39am
Dusseldorf would be good for a stag.Some very good pubs/clubs and accommodation and flights should be good value.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Would you consider Munich kev?

Great beer and food and the Germans are good craic.

They are also mad for their strip clubs and brothels.

A good spot alright, but should be noted that Ryanair airport is well over an hour away from city centre and bouncers can be right ****s too, didnt get into a club there last summer cause we were too old! 29ffs when we argued with him he threatened to kill us!
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 11:45am
Eindhoven and dusseldorf are great shouts Kev.....been to both and they'll be far better than Bratislava(it'll be full of English stags) Gothenburg is another brilliant city but can be tricky to get to
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 11:52am
Would not head to Bratislava.  
AKA pedantic kunt
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:05pm
I'm spending a couple of nights in Dusseldorf in September - will report back.
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:06pm
Prague or Budapest would be my recommendations. Both great place. Was at a stag in Vilnius, Lithuania last year. Was a great spot too, cheap booze, food and the birds are tidy also.

Stay away from Bratislava. Absolute dump.
PaulMcGrath5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulMcGrath5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:07pm
Munich is quality. Has everything you need for a stag, deadly pubs, clubs, strip clubs etc open 24 hours pretty much and you could even try get a match in if yis wanted to do that. 

And the women as with most places in Europe are amazing.

Edited by PaulMcGrath5 - 09 Jul 2013 at 12:08pm
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:08pm
Bratislava is a complete kip. Stay away.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:14pm
Going to one in Krakow in August and was there for a couple of nights recently, great spot. But as you've been there plenty of times.

The stand out suggested destination is Budapest. I Haven't been, but I've heard good things hot country, hot women, good nightlife and it's very cheap what more do you want??
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:17pm
Dont go to to Bratislava, the people are complete ****s.
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:19pm
Ye a couple of my mates have been to stags in budapest couldnt speak more highly of it

Bratislava is a hole
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:23pm
It's true that I've only heard good things about Budapest. I was in Krakow last year for a few days and it is a great spot but it can be a little seedy - we heard the words "strip club" from randomers every fifteen seconds walking through the main part of town at night.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:49pm
I heard Budapest should be avoided for a Stags as the locals are dodgy?

I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
kevjreilly View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevjreilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:52pm
Right 3 choices seem to be Munich, Budapest and Dusseldorf.

Think Budapest looks class. Lots of cool activities and the aul turkish baths. I think he has been to Dusseldork once or twice as we had relations there for a while so Munich will be the second choice.

Was looking up hostels in Budapest one had the tag line 'You have plenty of time to sleep when your dead so we suggest you dont waste the time doing that here' Has me sold
Read it 3 times before posting
JohnnyD87 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyD87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:59pm
Just got bk from stag in budapest was class. Easy to do aload of activities, turkish baths worth checkin out. Advise you to sort a bar guide out for wen u get there, they can take u to the decent watering holes. There is no city centre so wud advise you stay near the river. Was round the corner from an irish bar "becketts" and dnt tink you can go to wrong wit that location
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2013 at 12:59pm
The Turkish baths in Budapest are the best hangover cure ever
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic