You Boys in Green Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 3:02pm

Hugely disappointing. I would love to see the criteria that the winning bid met to see off Saints bid. 
El Puto Amo
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sussudio greatest song ever

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 4:14pm
it's a pity alright, (the housing aspect is fine) but the new plans don't fill me with much confidence that a retail unit will do anything to ehance the area. It's all fairly rundown in the village, and if they'd added some decent ammenities it should have a kick on affect for the rest of it. 

Then again, it'll all be gentrified in a few years anyway LOL 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

it's a pity alright, (the housing aspect is fine) but the new plans don't fill me with much confidence that a retail unit will do anything to ehance the area. It's all fairly rundown in the village, and if they'd added some decent ammenities it should have a kick on affect for the rest of it. 

Then again, it'll all be gentrified in a few years anyway LOL 

Or else Brexit will make a bollox of the economy and we'll be left with a delightful half built ghost estate in the middle of Inchicore. 
El Puto Amo
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 10:13pm
Pats were bruuuuutal in the first half. The subs made a big difference with Lennon and the two Byrnes coming on and it was a much improved second half. Saints probably shaded the game although Limerick had a late goal ruled out.
El Puto Amo
Euro88pats View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euro88pats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 11:04pm
Thank God, finally a win, horrendous you n the first half different team in the second, with a decent striker we might be a decent team....dcc turning down the stadium are a disgrace
eboue16 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 11:06pm
Markey finally came looking for and demanded the ball in second half once Brennan went off. 
Much better balance when Lennon is in there too. 

"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
J89 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Hugely disappointing. I would love to see the criteria that the winning bid met to see off Saints bid. 

Think it's just the council going ahead with social housing and affordable rent houses, haven't went through exactly what the council has planned but coming from a council estate in Limerick myself I think they've missed a trick turning down the Pats bid with the social aspects for shopping centre and new stadium with the new town centre for inchicore that would have been developed.

Big problem now for Pats is what happens if Kelleher calls it a day and leaves plus would he be owed any money if he leaves (assuming if the money he's invested were loans which would have been wiped clear if he was allowed redevelop Richmond Park for housing).
Euro88pats View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Euro88pats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2018 at 9:07am
Much needed win last night, super goal from Ryan Brennan. Having Clarke in goals has made a big difference,th t team just feels more secure.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 293031
  Share Topic