You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 88>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Row Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 4:38pm
LOL
So dont offer a licence to teams within 50km of eachother? Yeah, that will work. 

Wasnt too long ago Cork needed to be bailed out by fans and required help with their ground from the FAI. Pats have had none of these troubles, but yes, I'd be worried about the direction the club is going as Kelleher fights his own legal battles Stateside. 

the link in with Crumlin and Belvo will ensure a good production line of players. 
"Just put it up there..."
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Row Z Row Z wrote:

LOL
So dont offer a licence to teams within 50km of eachother? Yeah, that will work. 

Wasnt too long ago Cork needed to be bailed out by fans and required help with their ground from the FAI. Pats have had none of these troubles, but yes, I'd be worried about the direction the club is going as Kelleher fights his own legal battles Stateside. 

the link in with Crumlin and Belvo will ensure a good production line of players. 
I agree that that is ridiculous but it can't be ignored that LOI fotball in Dublin is in the doldrums, the six clubs in the county  couldn't muster a decent attendance between them and last season was the first year there wasn'ta Dublin side in the top 3 since 1989 and it is more than likely to happen again this year. If SPA go down I couldn't see them returning in any shape or form, Bohs are being held together by the redevelopment of Dalymount, something which will make or break Shels. Of course the great deluded  at Shamrock will bang on about progress, Roadhouse, Bradser and the most successful underage structure to have never won anything, but it doesn't look to rosy there either, especially when you consider where they were a few years ago. I remember fears that they were going to dominate for years to come!LOL
skinnymalinx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymalinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 6:04pm
Bitter little corkie aren't you.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2017 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by skinnymalinx skinnymalinx wrote:

Bitter little corkie aren't you.
Do explain?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 11:02am

Hopefully Saints are able to take advantage of the upheaval at Limerick this week and get another 3 points to continue the recent improvement. 
El Puto Amo
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Hopefully Saints are able to take advantage of the upheaval at Limerick this week and get another 3 points to continue the recent improvement. 
big opportunity to guild on improving performance. Galway next week, so 4 points would do nicely
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 7:03pm
Can I get a sneaky pint from inside the ground now ?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2017 at 8:46pm
Pats been very poor
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 12:45pm
Well I hope you all have a good trip to Galway on Friday , well will have 3 points waiting for you at full time . Cry
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:19pm

Excellent display tonight. Well needed too.
Should have been 4 or 5 nil at half time.
Darragh Markey the Inchicore Iniesta was superb again.
Results went our way as well. Up to 8th
El Puto Amo
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:34pm
Should have won by alot more, Fagan missed a heap of chances when one goes in he will fly I think. Markey brilliant there's not a hope this team will go down. Drogs ShoUld of had a stone wall pen all the same at 2 0 no idea why the ref never give it
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2017 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Should have won by alot more, Fagan missed a heap of chances when one goes in he will fly I think. Markey brilliant there's not a hope this team will go down. Drogs ShoUld of had a stone wall pen all the same at 2 0 no idea why the ref never give it

I think the ref didn't give it because the lad wasn't in control of the ball at the time but no question that O'Malley caught him
El Puto Amo
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 11:25am
Why was half the roof of the shed taken down and the other half left?
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 12:18pm
When kellaher came in there was a big redevelopment of the pitch under ground draining etc and they wanted to make the pitch bigger and that side of the shed would have been on the line so it had to go
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2017 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

When kellaher came in there was a big redevelopment of the pitch under ground draining etc and they wanted to make the pitch bigger and that side of the shed would have been on the line so it had to go

It seems like a side of the ground that could easily de done up.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2017 at 2:32pm
Have heard Charlie walker passed away? RIP a genuine legend of the league and over inchicore way.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 5:53am

Entertaining game in Inchicore. If Conan had his shooting boots, we would have won handy. He missed three sitters. Although O'Malley made a super save too.

Thought the momentum shifted in Sligos favour when Peers went off injured and Cregg came on. Desmond had to move to centre half from the base of the midfield and that affected Saints ability to keep the ball.

Feely is a prospect but he gave the ball away in some shocking areas. Needs to sort that out.

The positives are that its another game unbeaten, Fagan scored and Markey was good again. Decent crowd there too.

For Sligs, Sadlier is a class act. He was murdering Barker all night. His acceleration and change of direction is fantastic to watch
El Puto Amo
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2017 at 8:08am
Very good game alright. Thought we missed as many chances as ye did if not more. We should have scored 3 before Fagan scored.

Sadlier is pure class. Surely back to England soon enough.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 88>
  Share Topic