You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 88>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Anyone know if the regular away supporters put on a mini bus over and back for the away matches? 

I assume people just make their own way given the relatively small travelling numbers. 

Pats fans have been running busses to the last couple of away games I'm Cork and sligo 
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Anyone know if the regular away supporters put on a mini bus over and back for the away matches? 

I assume people just make their own way given the relatively small travelling numbers. 

Pats fans have been running busses to the last couple of away games I'm Cork and sligo 

Good stuff. Any idea how I could get in contact with any of the lads that normally organize it? Cheers Thumbs Up
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 5:46pm

Good stuff. Any idea how I could get in contact with any of the lads that normally organize it? Cheers Thumbs Up

The shed end invincibles twitter and Facebook page just message them.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 6:19pm

Old aged story of innocent country boy who comes to the big City and falls in with a bad crowd and is led astray to a sad life of disappointment and worthlessness 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Old aged story of innocent country boy who comes to the big City and falls in with a bad crowd and is led astray to a sad life of disappointment and worthlessness 

Wrong thread bud Wink
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

And it doesn't get any better watching the non-winning national side. LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2021 at 7:42pm

The shed end invincibles twitter and Facebook page just message them.

Thumbs Up
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 9:42pm
Cracking goal to win it at the end
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 9:43pm
it seems burns and Lewis have done the business , sounds like an expedition up in Yukon country LOL
No Pasaran!
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 9:43pm
Absolute belter from Lewis.

ClapClapClap
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 10:02pm

Scandalously poor game but great 3 points on the road. European football for next season edging closer 
El Puto Amo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2021 at 10:16pm
Was worth freezing my nuts off for that cracker at the death. Decent away support at it. Clap

Lewis was excellent all throughout the game. A fantastic player. 

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 8:10am
Have some big players to replace next year in lewis and jaros.

Two teenagers in midfield and a 17 year old a centre half.

Still lack a regular goal threat which will be crucial to kick on. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

The keeper is going to be hardest to replace, agree we need a goalscorer but we are the top scorers in the division, whispers of Hoban coming, that would be brilliant 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:01am

The keeper is going to be hardest to replace, agree we need a goalscorer but we are the top scorers in the division, whispers of Hoban coming, that would be brilliant 

I can't think of another club with a stronger record in recent years of making a proven goalscorer into a dud Smile
It would be great to sign up Hoban though, I agree.

Is there any danger Liverpool might want to extend Jaros' loan for another season given the likelihood of European action? It is probably wishful thinking but he has been excellent. 
Alfie is 22 now so I assume that he'll want to get back to England in January. The next few years are crucial for his career. 

I think the success of those loans should be a good selling point to any UK clubs looking to blood talented youngsters with Senior football. 
El Puto Amo
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:10am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I can't think of another club with a stronger record in recent years of making a proven goalscorer into a dud Smile
It would be great to sign up Hoban though, I agree.

Is there any danger Liverpool might want to extend Jaros' loan for another season given the likelihood of European action? It is probably wishful thinking but he has been excellent. 
Alfie is 22 now so I assume that he'll want to get back to England in January. The next few years are crucial for his career. 

I think the success of those loans should be a good selling point to any UK clubs looking to blood talented youngsters with Senior football. 

I'd imagine Liverpool might want to get Jaros to a higher level, the success of that loan will hopefully see them trust us with a couple of other players over the years. Potentially ye could see them allowing Jaros extend till the summer but id rather a number 1 in for the full season next year.

I'd expect Lewis to go as well which is a shame. 2 lads who I expect to have a decent career 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2021 at 10:20am

Yeah you certainly wouldn’t begrudge the lads anything and would wish them all the best in future. They’ve been fantastic. 
El Puto Amo
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2021 at 5:26pm
Pats are limping towards second spot.

They've been very lucky that the teams behind them always seem to either lose or drop the two points anytime Pats lose.

If they draw with Dundalk after 90 mimutes will it go to a replay or extra time in the semi-final?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 88>
  Share Topic