You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

St. Patricks Athletic FC thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 88>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2017 at 9:38am
Here's a link to a good article on Darragh Markey. He is a little gem of a player. 

Big game tonight for Saints. A win would likely lift us out of the relegation zone and put us within touching distance of Bohs. 
El Puto Amo
Sponsored Links

saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 12:14pm
Last night was pathetic where was the team that played so well in limerick last week.

This is out biggest transfer window for as long as I can remember we need players and they need to hit the ground running
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2017 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

Last night was pathetic where was the team that played so well in limerick last week.

This is out biggest transfer window for as long as I can remember we need players and they need to hit the ground running

Surely Bucko can't be too far away from getting the bullet?

1 win in 12 or something outrageous....
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Surely Bucko can't be too far away from getting the bullet?

1 win in 12 or something outrageous....

It would appear he's safe as they seem to be backing him in the transfer window.
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 9:28pm
Brennan and garvan announced a good start, would still want a CB at least which will probably be the Dutch lad and maybe if we can get in a lad from bray a right back unless we can get ger back fit
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 9:39pm

Brennan and garvan announced a good start, would still want a CB at least which will probably be the Dutch lad and maybe if we can get in a lad from bray a right back unless we can get ger back fit
would take Conor kenna
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

would take Conor kenna

So would I but there's clearly an issue with him and buck but Ifor kenna is struggling for a club in Dublin I'd love it to be sorted out till Christmas
Joe Stalin View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2017 at 10:30pm
Garvan is a huge signing. Teams a lot higher up the table wanted him but he wanted to stay in Dublin.

You're the only team in the bottom 5 signing players from what I can see.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 12:26pm
Big win last night. I wasn't confident before the game and the starting 11 didn't make me feel much better but it was a well deserved 3 points. It was particularly nice to see the lads dig in and come back from a goal down. Thought Conan was brilliant and a big threat all evening.
The one annoying thing was the poxy goal we conceded again. It's the same every week.
Credit to O'Malley for a wonder save just before it. Saints had all the chances bar that though.
El Puto Amo
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 12:30pm
Massive win even more so after harps won too, we will be back in the bottom 3 tonight but the belief is coming back..

Thought brennan was good again as was balk, Biggest surprise for me was billy D put in a really good shift for us..

Bring on bray
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 12:41pm
Yeah I'm not Billy's biggest fan but he was a decent out ball and caused a few problems. Thought his delivery was a bit patchy but he did well overall.

Killian at the base of the midfield worked well. His quality on the ball makes a difference. I might have started Markey for Kurtis but can't complain anyway!

There's some v winnable games coming up so it's important to getting some points on the board now. Sligo, Galway and Drogs are struggling but Harps are pulling clear of danger.
El Puto Amo
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

There's some v winnable games coming up so it's important to getting some points on the board now.

yea our next 4 games are bray, drogs, sligo, harps. have to win at least 3 (preferably drogs/sligo/harps)

great all round performance last night. we completely bossed the game and some lovely passing. was great to see brennan back and looking for the ball - something we havent been doing this season at all.
cup champions
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 1:26pm
Does Kerr go to most of St Pats's games?
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 2:11pm
I see kerr a fair bit in the ground anyway
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 3:02pm
Seen him a couple of times there alright. Is he from Inchicore or near there?
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

he lives in richmond park dressing rooms or so the story goes
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 5:17pm
He's from Greenhills
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2017 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

He has a long connection with the club when he's not working he's usually on the camac.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 88>
  Share Topic