Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Southampton thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 67>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2018 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Southampton are similar to Swansea of multiple recent managerial changes - both clubs have gotten away with it so far, that wont last.
This is the first in a good few years by choice though! If we had stuck with him any longer relegation would have been certain. I'm all for giving managers time but he's up there with the most inept I've seen at Saints bar maybe Steve Wigley! 

Puel been sacked, deluded decision and it might be that decision that sees them been relegated 
And the decision to keep bringing in second rate players to replace surerior ones in the hope it will all go well. It has worked for a while but now we have been found out. Never replaced Mane or Pelle
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2018 at 9:53am

Good to see Michael Obafemi scoring and having an assist in two of Ireland U19s goals in the 3 0 Euro qualifying win against Kosovo.

Clap

Edited by Double Maxim - 25 Mar 2018 at 9:54am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2018 at 2:41pm
Good to see Shane scoring for the Saints be great to see them go on and win.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 12:06pm
Shane Long starts in the early sky match v Chelsea.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 1:18pm
Disgraceful challenge from Alonso on Shane Long thankfully Shane seems to be okay.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 1:59pm
2-0 , goodness Chelsea have given up 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

What was that?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 2:12pm
To score 2 against Arsenal and Chelsea and potentially come away with nothing will be right kick in the teeth for Southampton.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

What was that?
Franko as everyone knows , i know sweet feck about football LOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 5:17pm
That looks like Southampton as good as relegated.5 points from safety,5 games left.They are away to Leicester on thursday night and that's now a must win. Their situation is that desperate.If they keep Adam and Long they could be a very good partnership in the championship.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

That looks like Southampton as good as relegated.5 points from safety,5 games left.They are away to Leicester on thursday night and that's now a must win. Their situation is that desperate.If they keep Adam and Long they could be a very good partnership in the championship.

Adam?

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Adam?

Charlie Austin I would imagine?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Adam?

Ah right, close enough.

TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2018 at 9:09pm

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Adam?

Ah right, close enough.

Oops.That's who I meant. Big smile

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 2:53pm
Yeah think Sat was the final nail in the coffin. Heading the cup semi on Sunday...Really can't see us winning
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 3:25pm
You could see as soon as Chelsea got one back they were the only team going to win that game, Southampton just looked totally confident-less.

It is mad though considering this is a team that finished 6th and 8th in the last two seasons, just goes to show when you look at Liverpool and how they've gone from strength to strength since van Djik left how important he was to them.

Even saying that when you look at their squad they've got some very good players who would walk into any team above them teams.

Players like Betrand, Tadic, Hojberg, Soares, Ward Prowse, Redmond even Long will be much coveted by Premier League and continental clubs next year.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

You could see as soon as Chelsea got one back they were the only team going to win that game, Southampton just looked totally confident-less.

It is mad though considering this is a team that finished 6th and 8th in the last two seasons, just goes to show when you look at Liverpool and how they've gone from strength to strength since van Djik left how important he was to them.

Even saying that when you look at their squad they've got some very good players who would walk into any team above them teams.

Players like Betrand, Tadic, Hojberg, Soares, Ward Prowse, Redmond even Long will be much coveted by Premier League and continental clubs next year.

You could almost say they were lacking in confidence. Wink I know it's a Monday but you'll give poor PM an aneurysm with that kind of talk!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2018 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

You could almost say they were lacking in confidence. Wink I know it's a Monday but you'll give poor PM an aneurysm with that kind of talk!

I can make up words if i want !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 67>
  Share Topic