You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sound Rangers Men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 8:58pm
Richard Sadlier claiming to support Rangers despite being an Irish Catholic with no Scottish blood is one of the reasons I doubt the veracity of half the stuff he comes out with.

He strikes me as someone who just needs a bit of drama or attention in his life and will turn a mundane story into the extraordinary.
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2021 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Richard Sadlier claiming to support Rangers despite being an Irish Catholic with no Scottish blood is one of the reasons I doubt the veracity of half the stuff he comes out with.

He strikes me as someone who just needs a bit of drama or attention in his life and will turn a mundane story into the extraordinary.

His (look at me, look at me daddy, aren't I going against the grain because I'm an attention seeker) article sums him up.

I think he was just purposefully trying to be contrarian by saying he "revered" some Rangers players when he was just a typical rebellious teen to his Celtic supporting mates. It suited him years later to lose interest in Rangers and say it was always just the players he liked when he matured into adulthood. He comes across as completely disingenuous.  

He's an absolute fookin bore as an analyst too. We'll have to suffer him for the next 30 years as a pundit on RTE. 

Roy Keane, Liam Brady & Brian Kerr would be a lot more entertaining as an RTE panel for Ireland games which is admittedly very unlikely. LOL  

Edited by irishmufc - 13 Mar 2021 at 8:36pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

There's no situation I would call the police

I imagine that will be as much a relief to them as for you!

But still, you're probably right, ACAB, including eg this one:

As we have seen in Clapham tonight, all cops are bastards. All. f**k them. Scum of the earth.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2021 at 9:17pm
Paul McKnight from Belfast, who was on Rangers' books for years including during the Gazza era, was a good lad liked by everybody who knew him. Never got a break at Rangers as they kept signing multi-million pound players during his time there and he was plagued with injuries throughout his career. Capped by NI at every level except full international level because of that, played for St.Mirren in the SPL and in the Irish League for Linfield and Glenavon among others, immensely talented player who would have gone far but for all the injury problems.
Jimbhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 7:05pm
No way is Sadlier a Rangers fan. Lost all respect for him when I read that article, mainly because it's all lies. He used to drink in Germains in the Forest Hill/Catford area when he was playing for Millwall. Seen him celebrating Celtic goals against Rangers in the same pub. A few of my Millwall supporting mates used to know him personally and he never mentioned anything to them about being a Hun.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2021 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Jimbhoy Jimbhoy wrote:

No way is Sadlier a Rangers fan. Lost all respect for him when I read that article, mainly because it's all lies. He used to drink in Germains in the Forest Hill/Catford area when he was playing for Millwall. Seen him celebrating Celtic goals against Rangers in the same pub. A few of my Millwall supporting mates used to know him personally and he never mentioned anything to them about being a Hun.
afaik he had a Rangers jersey as a kid. That may be all there is to itšŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļøKeep calm kids
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
daraghj82 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daraghj82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 2:34pm
forgot to mention gazza on my earlier list and off course brian laudrup, just think how far the Scottish game has fallen in 20-25 years when back then rangers could and were getting top class players without much problems as well as almost getting and maybe winning the European cup in 92/93
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by daraghj82 daraghj82 wrote:

forgot to mention gazza on my earlier list and off course brian laudrup, just think how far the Scottish game has fallen in 20-25 years when back then rangers could and were getting top class players without much problems as well as almost getting and maybe winning the European cup in 92/93

Gazza - the sound woman beater
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2021 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by daraghj82 daraghj82 wrote:

I can assure you they didn't win the European Cup in 93 if you have any doubt and nearly never milked a cow. The money invested in the perceived top European leagues has destroyed competition on a wider base throughout Europe. 
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

a pioneer, a hero 

A ****
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Jimbhoy Jimbhoy wrote:

Agreed! The guyā€™s a f**king gobsh*te who likes to try and be controversial 
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Hard to like a man who dives that much. Rangers and West Ham is a hard double to take too.

ClapClap
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2021 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

Jon Daly

Vermin 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic