Forum Home Forum Home : YouBoysInGreen Fanzine : Feedback/Ideas
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some YBIG stats from 2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some YBIG stats from 2014
    Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 12:41pm
347,489 unique users this year
That's up 25k on last year

12,714,407 page view to date this year
Up nearly 300k on last year
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 12:50pm
Should you not wait until year end for stats ?
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

or at least compare to the same period as last year
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 12:52pm
CM said the word tea 369,744,633,889,001 times and still thinks the joke is funny .

l hear you are a racist now, father ?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

347,489 unique users this year
That's up 25k on last year

12,714,407 page view to date this year
Up nearly 300k on last year
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

CM said the word tea 369,744,633,889,001 times and still thinks the joke is funny .

boy?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

boy?
think that's what he means
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 1:33pm

Thick thread for you son, read post again. They are compared to same period last year.
Off you go there now
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 2:01pm

Thick thread for you son, read post again. They are compared to same period last year.
Off you go there now
Medicine duly taken and off I go. Been a long time since I was there though, what are the directions? 
Just saying like View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 2:05pm

Off you go there now
Medicine duly taken and off I go. Been a long time since I was there though, what are the directions? 

He really has you under the thumb Sham.  He's talking bollox.  Last year was 2013 and finished on 31/12/13.  Stick to your guns lad.  Don't let him cyber bully you.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Just saying like Just saying like wrote:

Off you go there now

He really has you under the thumb Sham.  He's talking bollox.  Last year was 2013 and finished on 31/12/13.  Stick to your guns lad.  Don't let him cyber bully you.
I believe he means so far this year is up on the total last year...so I'll take it this time. It's not often he gets one over me, maybe this will sharpen my focus and be a good thing. Let him have his moment in the sun
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 2:11pm
I'm disappointed Sham.  You are taking it up the kyber Thumbs Down
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 2:53pm

BB, never ever said that the Tea Boy was funny as i was and still am so upset that he was ever brought back that i will never name him until he go's which i hope is sooner than later .

Case closed now go get your shine box .....................
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 3:19pm

Don't knock it til ye try it
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 3:22pm
A few more stats

Number of days since Vivakenbarlows last post - 352

Number of times Siralex asked Hansmoleman a series of questions on predictions made on Man Uniteds season - 849

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 3:23pm

Don't knock it til ye try it
Thumbs Up

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

A few more stats

Number of days since Vivakenbarlows last post - 352

Number of times Siralex asked Hansmoleman a series of questions on predictions made on Man Uniteds season - 849

Barrows definitely been on lurking, I'd say he loves SA and Molemans rows

Come back Ken!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The truth is out there

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just saying like Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 11:08am
Busy today.  503 guests online and most of these could become members if it wasn't for the cyber bullying that us fake posters have to put up with and the fear that the mods could read your mind as well as your pm's if you don't stay hidden behind your firewall. 

In total there are 713 Active Users online, 131 Member(s), 1 Anonymous Member(s), 503 Guest(s), 78 Search Robot(s)
Most users ever online was 1619, 21 Jun 2012 at 1:27pm
Member(s) online: jaymc05, Yoco Santos, Big Jon Walters, ewerk, Denis Irwin, Paulie, caseballs, Joybhoy, liam_in_germany, Diego, eboue16, Los Aros, number4., shoggy, gufct, wingerfat, John Delaneys Tie, irish_major, Mullingar, aviva2015, Byrne91, Sham157, jamesOjod, Jock, cullenswood, khratoy, Dino Baggio, keano10, LITTLEwads, snowball, reddladd, trapscat, KING-CON, themarkedone, Daragho, Davis81, ShamtheRam, SByrne24, conord97, shylock16, dobsy89, ringerbell, Andy67, okidoki987, ShaneH10, Killowen Celtic, xRedmanLFCx, Salzburglilly, The GerK, curtains, OohAah..., DUNIT, fr larry duff, cm79, The Saint, dohallor, gspain, manchesterbhoy, Spudgunn1980, johnp30133, Ruel Fox, johnno, The Huntacha, eamo976, Charlton's Child, ObserwatorPZPN, Colum, Corrientes_, soupiesc, bluenosedub, BrendanD88, Il Principe, cpg166, Anto, irish_goat, DeButleir, an t-eolai, niall290, Fintan, Tippbiffo, Wessiah, Exiled Rebel, stillkeith, Ballycastle, Barna Bee, wexford bohs, Liam Lynch Brigade, El_nino, kevincronin2000, stdidit, Sligo Hornet, Letsgodisco, DylanCCFC, thebronze14, dogrady26, Chief, peterbelfast, Rossacelt, ABCDEFC, UpYePupYe, ciarano82, skipper14, eire32, ChrisArmstrong, SuperDub, Roll_It_There, BigPodge, redmick, kimbap, GreenDodger93, BabbsBalls, Just saying like, Saint Tom, leesider, clareob, Allnighters11, Shedite, GreenGiant82, flyboy1087, Deco82, armahibee, lassassinblanc, shep, colemanY2K, Bob Hoskins, davekoolhill, belt, stiffler, trainee, Gallowgate 67, Deane
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic