You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sol Campbell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sol Campbell
    Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:08am
For Celtic according to Talksport this am.
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:15am
And Jimmy Bullard
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Wearside Bhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 12:25am
Can't see Celtic affording the wages of Bullard and Campbell.
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:47am
campbell was the balls since his return he could cut the mustard up at celtic for another season
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 2:48am
celtic have cash lads , and they need to spend it.. no good being in profit every year and not winning any trophies, time to strike a happy medium...
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 3:55am
Bullard is on £45k a week. A bit steep for someone who has been injured for the past 2 seasons. I'm sure Dermot Desmond didnt mind forking out £60k a week in wages for Robbie cos he knew he would score goals. That said I'd happily welcome both Bullard and Campbell at Celtic Park next season. With Reid signing as well it might add a bit of steel to the team.
It's a walk-off!
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 3:57am
really cant see either campbell even though hes past it or Bullard going there.Bullard will be in the premiership next season
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 3:59am
Sure Bullard has been getting dogs abuse off the hull fans- on big money and never plays- dont understand why he is so popular- there is no way on earth Bullard deserves 45k a week
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 4:05am
its a gamble taking steven reid with is injury problems, bullard wud be an even bigger gamble
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 4:08am
It seems as though a deal for Nguemo isn't far off. Can't see Celtic signing Campbell Bullard and Reid. It will most likely be one of the three.
It's a walk-off!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 4:09am
Originally posted by zoolander zoolander wrote:

It seems as though a deal for Nguemo isn't far off. Can't see Celtic signing Campbell Bullard and Reid. It will most likely be one of the three.

id let Nguemo go, too inconsistent
dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 5:31am
heard this last night, i would take him, hes still a decent defender and prob miles better than what we have
put em under pressure!
Jonesy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 6:41am

Bullard is on £45k a week. A bit steep for someone who has been injured for the past 2 seasons. I'm sure Dermot Desmond didnt mind forking out £60k a week in wages for Robbie cos he knew he would score goals. That said I'd happily welcome both Bullard and Campbell at Celtic Park next season. With Reid signing as well it might add a bit of steel to the team.

With all this speculation about Celtic signing players does this mean Lenny appt. will be soon.
Get Double Maxim in the Clarehall Dublin Tesco ASAP
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 6:46am
Originally posted by Jonesy Jonesy wrote:

With all this speculation about Celtic signing players does this mean Lenny appt. will be soon.

i think its imminent

just a question of whether they bring in a senior figure in the director of football role to work with him i wud guess
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:35pm
least campbell would bring a bit of experience to the defence. see him as a good signing for celtic. he played a couple of games for arsenal in the premiership and fa cup this season and he still had it. was playin for england only 2 years ago as well. his legs haven't gone yet. if celtic can get bullard too, they'll be gettin a good player who has the quality no doubt. n'guemo is bloody useless. so many times i've watched him give the ball away this season. not up to the task at all. steven reid would be a great replacement in midfield.
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 5:20pm
celtic need players, but need to sort manager   first. likes of campbell and bullard are journeymen players, not ones to lead you out of the abyss. they'll shine in some games but i cant see rangers shaking in their boots if these are the future of celtic
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
sniffybumbum View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sniffybumbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2010 at 5:48pm
f**kim
samscafe View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samscafe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 12:14am
Rangers may not have boots to shake in if HMRC get their way
Certain mods are complete wankstains
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic