You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Soccer Republic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 39>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 7:09am
Haha pm,i just thought a corkman sl*gging an accent is a bit rich! The cork (and kerry fwiw) one sounds like a member of the healy rae clan sitting bollock naked on an electric fence.look forward to hearing the sing song turkey impressionists in dalyer friday
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 9:29am
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

Haha pm,i just thought a corkman sl*gging an accent is a bit rich! The cork (and kerry fwiw) one sounds like a member of the healy rae clan sitting bollock naked on an electric fence.look forward to hearing the sing song turkey impressionists in dalyer friday
There are a few different accents in Cork and Kerry is very different again,in fact it sounds like the Healy-Rae clan, although in their case the electric fence would be a great idea!
I don't want everybody on the show to have D4 accents, another awful one anyway, but you should be able to understand them, which was my problem with McDonnell and if other people struggle with Barry then he should go to.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 11:39pm
Just flicked on for 5 minutes. They are finger painting with Leonardo's pallet.

Edited by Landon Donovan - 17 Apr 2017 at 11:40pm
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 11:46pm
How bad is Fabio O'Brien?

He can barely string two sentences together......
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 12:14am
Been able to actually talk is frowned upon. Makes the host look bad...
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

How bad is Fabio O'Brien?

He can barely string two sentences together......
The poor lad is so far out of his depth, I was as uncomfortable watching him as he was being watched! The fire engine, the Fabster and the thunderbird ClapClapClapClapClap
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 12:18pm
Only watched the first quarter of this last night , did they show the league cup goals ?
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by ccfcmurphy ccfcmurphy wrote:

Only watched the first quarter of this last night , did they show the league cup goals ?
Nobody could have watched it long enough to find out, as soon as the fire engine got the iPad out I was done anyway.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 12:35pm
Worst analyst on it ever was Keith Fahey.  Came across as a depressed junkie.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
ccfcmurphy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccfcmurphy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 10:50am
Once again couldn't keep my eye's open for the full show Sleepy 
That penalty decision in the Bray game was as strange as you'd see LOL couldn't happen to a nicer bunch
There's no point being the richest man in the graveyard
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 7:02pm
I am just watching it now and can't stop laughing at Muzza's face when Brian Kerr tries to demonstrate how to defend a set-piece, absolutely brilliant. I love Brian Kerr, he is f**king nuts.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 12:09am
Just watching the rest of it and they showed City and SPA twice, on the international edition at least. LOL
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2017 at 6:58am
I take back that our penalty should have been one
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 2:36pm
Small improvements again, no Stephen Alkin being one, as well as decent coverage of the Athlone situation. I guess with the legal complexities they couldn't exactly go too in depth and I doubt Fran Gavin was available.
Collins is still poor, ten words too many per question and asking questions across answers. Same old, same old. 
I always like Cawley, he is at least enthusiastic and gave a fair assessment of Pats but poor old Muzza is miles out of his depth; to be honest.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 3:16pm
Dan Murray hasn't a clue about clubs and is the worst of the current set of Panellists. Also missing the most important incident of the GUFC -v DCFC game was amateurish.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Dan Murray hasn't a clue about clubs and is the worst of the current set of Panellists. Also missing the most important incident of the GUFC -v DCFC game was amateurish.
I heard that, there are still massive misgivings about the actual highlights but there has been slight improvement. 
Poor Dan has the look of the thick lad in school every time he is asked a question.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 4:42pm
Alan Cawley described Pats style of football as too "nicey, nice" last night LOL
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 4:54pm
Biggest problem is still the scheduled time . Every other sport has their highlights show on @ 8.30/9pm . I usually record and watch it the next day but how do you attract fans to go to games when most people are in their bed before the programme starts,
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 39>
  Share Topic