You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia Ticket Refund Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 10:30am
Originally posted by SeanG4393 SeanG4393 wrote:

Yeah fully agree, although I did have the correct criteria I didnt get on but that's more down to be being down the pecking order due to not being a STH. Such is life its not the be all and end all for me to be in the away end the ticket I have is good enough. 

I think the slovakians have allocated the tickets well in fairness 2.2k was a decent size allocation. 
Aren't you the fella on the Hawthorns pitch Wink
I don't agree with THAT, in the workplace!
Sponsored Links

redlad View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 12:01pm
Got a ticket from that Ticketmedia.Sk website from the Slovakian Fa. Put my nationality down as Welsh.
Do people think I would need some sort of ‘fake id’ matching this or will they be only be checking ID’s of fans going into away section?
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Bham_McDermott Bham_McDermott wrote:

Originally posted by SeanG4393 SeanG4393 wrote:

Yeah fully agree, although I did have the correct criteria I didnt get on but that's more down to be being down the pecking order due to not being a STH. Such is life its not the be all and end all for me to be in the away end the ticket I have is good enough. 

I think the slovakians have allocated the tickets well in fairness 2.2k was a decent size allocation. 
Aren't you the fella on the Hawthorns pitch Wink

You have me mistaken for my stunt double he's a little bit fatter than I am 
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 3:15pm
You will need a photo ID at the minimum matching you to the name on the ticket. Regularly attended Hungarian league games when i lived over there and they enacted similar legislation for similar reasons, you will not get in without identification, even to a bog standard league game. Beyond that, if a magic ID happened to fall into your lap that looks like you and isn't irish how fortunate for you, turn up early and i suppose it's all about how much they give a sh*te to properly examine it.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 03 Mar 2020 at 3:17pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
FeckZlatan View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FeckZlatan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 5:53pm
If you have the Ticketmedia app, the Match ticket comes in the form of a Barcode with only your name on it. There is no reference to any Nationality on it.

That doesnt mean they wont ask for I.D, but it seems whatever Nationality you put down on applying for the tickets didnt matter. 
SeanPeadir View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanPeadir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2020 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by FeckZlatan FeckZlatan wrote:

If you have the Ticketmedia app, the Match ticket comes in the form of a Barcode with only your name on it. There is no reference to any Nationality on it.

That doesnt mean they wont ask for I.D, but it seems whatever Nationality you put down on applying for the tickets didnt matter. 

I imagine the other details come up when security scan the barcode...
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 4:05pm
Anyone a link to the welsh forum where they were discussing not getting in because of wrong names
mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2020 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

Anyone a link to the welsh forum where they were discussing not getting in because of wrong names

Yeah, here for the Croatia and Hungary matches. In Trnava there were Welsh in the home end, stewards ended up moving them into the away end.

mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 9:46am
Originally posted by mouldymould mouldymould wrote:

Originally posted by Pauldaly1984 Pauldaly1984 wrote:

Yeah, here for the Croatia and Hungary matches. In Trnava there were Welsh in the home end, stewards ended up moving them into the away end.

ah i used to love  when that happened in the 80s'90's in england when you go to see leeds or liverpool in the home end , you'd say to a cop 'we're leeds/liverpool fans' and they'd bring you to the away end.. terraces only...
Come on Irelind
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 2:14pm
For those of you who bought tickets in the Slovak end,log in to the website, ticketmedia.sk ,click on my orders,click on the order number, then click on ticket number and a Refund section appears on the bottom right,click that and all is grand.
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Salzburglilly Salzburglilly wrote:

For those of you who bought tickets in the Slovak end,log in to the website, ticketmedia.sk ,click on my orders,click on the order number, then click on ticket number and a Refund section appears on the bottom right,click that and all is grand.

i am a very disappointed Bosnian today
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 3:26pm
SG
Many thanks
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

SG
Many thanks

No worries pal, was hoping to meet for a pint at the Munich Paddys day parade but i see thats been cancelled too.Ouch
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 3:51pm
SG
That's a pity.
hoping that 1860 match vs table topping Duisburg on Saturday doesn't go ahead on Saturday (without fans). Hopefully they will postpone the games
redlad View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 5:12pm

DId you receive your refund straight away Salzburlilly? Just questioning if I have submitted for a refund correctly Shocked
Robsham1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robsham1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 11:48am
Can we rename this thread to 'Slovakia Ticket Refund Panic' yet?

Edited by Robsham1 - 11 Mar 2020 at 11:48am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by redlad redlad wrote:

DId you receive your refund straight away Salzburlilly? Just questioning if I have submitted for a refund correctly Shocked

No but it will come ,this happens with most refunds online,takes 2-5 working days,be patient and dont forget the G in Salzburg Wink
redlad View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 1:14pm

Originally posted by redlad redlad wrote:

No but it will come ,this happens with most refunds online,takes 2-5 working days,be patient and dont forget the G in Salzburg Wink

Ah apologies Salzburglilly Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172>
  Share Topic