You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Slovakia away, 26th March 2020 - Travel & Accom
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia away, 26th March 2020 - Travel & Accom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 46474849>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 9:55am
Originally posted by davereilly davereilly wrote:

Here is the official website from the Slovak government regarding the rules for entry. http://www.mzv.sk/web/en/covid-19

Obviously a lot can change between now and then, but right now you need to provide them with a negative test result less than 4 days old in order to get in the country.

No direct flights between Ireland and Slovakia until the situation changes.

Unfortunately I can't see anything official on their website about mass gatherings

That'll all change, it'll come down if gatherings are allowed or not.

Ryanair have direct flights up through from August 
Sponsored Links

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 10:34am
Booked the ibis with free cancellation for two nights, though they took the first nights payment from my revolut card. No issues really with that they can refund it if I need to cancel.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 2:06pm
Booked the direct at €78 as well, €288 now

gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 3:01pm
booked Vienna on the Wednesday back Saturday got no email went into Ryanair app And they’ve cancelled it ffs more ffin refunds. Taking bookings on a flight that wasn’t going is ridiculous.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

booked Vienna on the Wednesday back Saturday got no email went into Ryanair app And they’ve cancelled it ffs more ffin refunds. Taking bookings on a flight that wasn’t going is ridiculous.
Yeah feckers saying my flight is full to Sofia so they won't take anymore bookings but its no where near full. Can't claim a refund yet either
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 4:56pm
Have vouchers to use so if this game goes ahead with fans I'll probably use my Lufthansa vouchers into Vienna and the flixbus ones then to Bratislava.

Got a hotel on free cancellation so apart from that it's wait and see 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 6:08pm
Are lads still panicking and booking new flights LOL
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2020 at 6:29pm
for once Ryanair came up trumps . Couldn’t change flight online but got through to online help and they changed flight from Dublin Vienna To Bratislava free of charge.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 8:49am
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Are lads still panicking and booking new flights LOL

the main thing is not to panic Daithi LOL
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 9:07am
I still highly doubt we'll be allowed in given the travel element but from 1st July in Slovakia events over 1k attendance are allowed at 50% capacity.

Still not booking anything until later in the summer, don't want to get caught out and use up my vouchers from March on something we don't know if we can go to
Robsham1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robsham1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 9:22am
Where did you see that Wanderer? All i could see regarding it was on VisitBratislava and it says ;

'Mass events – from June 10, maximum of 500 persons, from July 1 until the end of the year, maximum of 1,000 people'

I presume , theyre not referring to Mass in the Ecumenical sense!!Tongue
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Robsham1 Robsham1 wrote:

Where did you see that Wanderer? All i could see regarding it was on VisitBratislava and it says ;

'Mass events – from June 10, maximum of 500 persons, from July 1 until the end of the year, maximum of 1,000 people'

I presume , theyre not referring to Mass in the Ecumenical sense!!Tongue

Haha who wouldn't love a good mass after this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL8N2DW1U9

Article there its just a sentence at the bottom, I looked it up and the translated version that I could find from their health ministry said over 1,000 once its 50% of capacity and meets the criteria set. What that criteria is I've no idea.
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 11:52pm
Flight to Vienna cancelled. Can change for free to Bratislava, day before game, not sure if I'll bother...
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2020 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

Flight to Vienna cancelled. Can change for free to Bratislava, day before game, not sure if I'll bother...
Take the money 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 8:28am
finally got a refund from Lufthansa for this ! 
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 8:54am
we will all be looking for future refunds. no hope of fans being allowed at this game in October 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 9:06am
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

How?

We were more or less told that your entitled to refund but your not getting one, and to re-book your flight.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2020 at 9:54am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

How?

We were more or less told that your entitled to refund but your not getting one, and to re-book your flight.

My first flight to Frankfurt was cancelled. Got an email saying refund or vouchers . Filled out the refund form and just sent it back . 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 46474849>
  Share Topic