You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Slovakia away, 26th March 2020 - Travel & Accom
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia away, 26th March 2020 - Travel & Accom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 49>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Does anyone know if fhe wizz air Budapest to Sarajevo flights went ahead? 
Yes, took off as planned
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 6:43pm
flight back on Wednesday has been canceled 
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:12pm
Anybody figure out to apply for a refund?

Seems to send us around in circles.  Says to use Manage my booking but cannot find that.  
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Anybody figure out to apply for a refund?

Seems to send us around in circles.  Says to use Manage my booking but cannot find that.  

No idea, couldn't see anything on the site that was obvious. I assumed that they wouldn't give anything as the outbound wasn't used maybe ?

If not I'll look again tomorrow 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:18pm
Booked mine as two separate journeys and still can't find anything
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:18pm
No they have to refund the return as like ryanair they allow you to use separate segments.  

Looking on twitter it seems they have made it really complicated.  
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:18pm
Will try desktop in the morning
Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

On laptop now and still cant figure the fooking thing out...
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Jasonic Jasonic wrote:

it opens up and you need to turn the power on.... 
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:35pm

Me too.  Neither can loads on twitter.

email says You fill find the re-book and refund buttons right above the travel plan.

I don't.

You can click on the link on their website and get the stuff below.  

COMPLIMENTS AND COMPLAINTS

Dear Customer,

As a result of travel restrictions imposed to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic we have been forced to cancel an unprecedented number of Wizz Air flights, impacting millions of passengers. We are currently working on the launch of an automated solution that would allow a smooth handling of your claims, which will be available by April 14th, 2020.

As a result, our dedicated staff and agents are currently unable to process your request. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Please visit our claims site again after 14th April, 2020. If you are looking for coronavirus related cancellation information please click here. For any other inquires please check our Frequently Asked Questions section on our website.

We would like to reassure all of you that even if it might take longer than usual, all submitted claims and refund requests after the flight(s) cancelled by Wizz Air will be handled. At the same time in order to speed up the refund process we are uploading 120% of the original fare in WIZZ credits to your WIZZ accounts automatically or upon your request.

Although it is beyond Wizz Air’s control, we trust that you understand that these are unique and challenging circumstances and that our staff is working day and night to deliver you the automated services.

Thank you,

Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:36pm
I say they haven't added the refund button yet.. I still haven't been able to get a refund from Ryanair yet on one flight...going around in circles with it.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 7:57pm

I say they haven't added the refund button yet.. I still haven't been able to get a refund from Ryanair yet on one flight...going around in circles with it.

My Ryanair refunds seem to have gone through (haven't checked the credit card) fine once I clicked n the email link.  They didn't work via the app or website mind you.  

Hadn't written this one off so anything I get is a bonus.  Hopefully it is a case of not adding the button.  I can still checkin for the flight  
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 8:00pm
Managed to get the refund request put through.

Click the link and log in. Go back out and click the link again and it should give you the refund or rebook option when it pops up

When you click refund it applies the credit to you,r account you then need to click through another link towards bottom of screen to actually apply for the refund

Awful effort for €20.90
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Click the link and log in. Go back out and click the link again and it should give you the refund or rebook option when it pops up

When you click refund it applies the credit to you,r account you then need to click through another link towards bottom of screen to actually apply for the refund

Awful effort for €20.90

yes works for me now as well.  jasonic was spot on they just hadn't updated the flight and allowed the refund.  Still an awful lot of effort.  
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

it opens up and you need to turn the power on.... 
LOL
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 8:21pm

Awful effort for €20.90

Cheers just worked now. Waiting for the credit to the account. Might just keep that there and use it for future games. Seems like an awful lot of hassle for 20 quid 
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Awful effort for €20.90

Cheers just worked now. Waiting for the credit to the account. Might just keep that there and use it for future games. Seems like an awful lot of hassle for 20 quid 

€20 isnt a killer but I wouldnt be keeping credit for any airline, no guarantee they will be around for future games 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 11:33pm
I can only see the wizz credit option, how to I get the refund
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 49>
  Share Topic