New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Slovakia away, 26th March 2020 - General thread

Slovakia away, 26th March 2020 - General thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Bogumit Bogumit wrote:

Assume tickets will be refunded?

Has anyone called the ticket office? Would call then myself but don’t want to overload them if others have already checked.

The FAI have stated as part of the announcement that the cost of the tickets will be refunded.

Bogumit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bogumit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2020 at 2:08pm
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 11:28am

Has anyone called the ticket office? Would call then myself but don’t want to overload them if others have already checked.

The FAI have stated as part of the announcement that the cost of the tickets will be refunded.

Tickets being refunded are only a fraction of what people have paid to travel and stay there, in terms of flights and accommodation. 
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

Tickets being refunded are only a fraction of what people have paid to travel and stay there, in terms of flights and accommodation. 
The OP was in relation to ticket refunds, his query, although needless as it was clearly stated in the FAI statement, was answered. 

Despite numerous numpties emailing the FAI asking what they should do about their flight/accom costs, believe it or not, they’re not responsible. Unreal there are people who ask the FAI what they should be doing about flight refundsLOLLOL the intelligence levels or lack of are astounding.

Edited by Sham157 - 11 Mar 2020 at 12:08pm
Lostandfound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 12:20pm

The OP was in relation to ticket refunds, his query, although needless as it was clearly stated in the FAI statement, was answered. 

Despite numerous numpties emailing the FAI asking what they should do about their flight/accom costs, believe it or not, they’re not responsible. Unreal there are people who ask the FAI what they should be doing about flight refundsLOLLOL the intelligence levels or lack of are astounding.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

I kid you not. Despite the statement release saying refunds will be forthcoming, people are still emailing saying I seen the statement will I get a refund? Its unreal. But, it gets better..

Hi FAI,

How are things, hope you’re all well in there lads blah blah blah.

I’ve seen that refunds for tickets will be sorted, thanks for that. I was just wondering what I should do about my flight refund (and accom in some cases)? I’ve spent €200 on flights and could really do with it back. Any help appreciated.

Best regards
Brain dead Irish fan.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 4:32pm

I kid you not. Despite the statement release saying refunds will be forthcoming, people are still emailing saying I seen the statement will I get a refund? Its unreal. But, it gets better..

Hi FAI,

I’ve seen that refunds for tickets will be sorted, thanks for that. I was just wondering what I should do about my flight refund (and accom in some cases)? I’ve spent €200 on flights and could really do with it back. Any help appreciated.

Best regards
Brain dead Irish fan.

WTF that email I sent them was suppose to be confidential

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 4:42pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 4:54pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 5:39pm
State of emergency announced for Slovakia.
Hopefully might help those who had booked direct flights.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 5:43pm

Thumbs Up return flight from Bratislava

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 5:45pm

Hopefully it'll get the flights cancelled for you fingers crossed 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 5:49pm

Same as, cost me a fortune too 🤞
Greenlad11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 5:50pm

Hi FAI,

Best regards
Brain dead Irish fan.

Fecking hell LOLLOL
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2020 at 12:40am

Same as, cost me a fortune too 🤞
Ryanair have waived the flight change fee today if that's any good for anyone who's flights aren't/won't be cancelled. 
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:08am
Where is the meet up for the game tonight as it seems veru quite here in the main square Hug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:40am
Jd invited all fans to the team hotel for a good oul knees up. He swears he's paying for it himself!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 12:51pm

Jd invited all fans to the team hotel for a good oul knees up. He swears he's paying for it himself!
Has he stuck the credit card (I'll leave it to the rest of you to wonder whose LOL) behind the bar in the Dubliner? Sounds great. And I'm really looking forward to having a nice welcoming chat with those very nice men at the door. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>